Serious Fat Burning

exiguous

Silver Member
Hi Everyone
Hope your having a good day. I had my 2nd weigh in this morning and down 5 more pounds so that's stone number 1 gone. But things are about to get real serious on the fat burning front this week I have a crazy urge to be back in the 11 stones - if I could skip the 12's I would but I'm goina be burning fat every which possible way between now and next Thursday! So watch out tredmill your in for a beating.

Wow! Well done! Just wondered, do u feel ok to do excersise? I loooove the gym, and on day 6 but i just don't have the energy for it :-( i'm on day 6, have been getting more tired from day 4 and as i have to run 5k in 2 days i'm really hoping this 'energy' i hear so much about can hurry up!! So it excersise hard for you on LT or is it something u have to work at? Any tips would be appreciated! Enjoy the treadmill! xx

Well done on losing your first stone.......cant wait until monday my second weigh in......sure hope I am over 1 stone down.....lol. Though a sneaky look at my waist measurement and I have lost 2 inches in 11 days...so am really pleased

Your not supposed to do much exercise the first week but I had rowing training and I wasn't going to miss it I found it fine but the next day I found (and still find) that I'm very tired in the morning that's very unlike me I'm the ultimate in "morning person". Once you get into full ketosis you'll fly. You'll really need to be careful make sure you keep your water intake up coming up to the run and keep a shake or maybe one of the peanut flapjacks for straight after it.
I'm hoping I feel more like running this week cause I really dont wanna do to many more weeks hahahhaa

Go you!!!! Well done on the weight loss hun. Fantastic. I'll say a little prayer for the poor treadmill. By the sounds of it you are going to show it the meaning of hard work!!!!lol
Niamh xxx

Thanks guys really appreciate that. Yeah I sure am got 2 Tag rugby games again tonight though so its safe until the morning! hahahhahaha

Jees maybe a novena is called for.... 2 tag rugby games..... 1 not enough???? LOL!!!! Fair play hun, you sound very determined!
Niamh xxx

Back