SERIOUS hunger pangs today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    It was hot, I was on the I sunlounger, downwind of the BBQ. Normally, it doesn't bother me, but today I was so famished I would have eaten the dog. I panicked that my ketosis had ended, but my weestick said it was okay. I sat down with the family and ate my shake and felt okay. Then I looked at the clock and realised I'd gone 7 hours without a shake! I didn't give in, but that was a bit of a lesson for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You know, I've been hungry all the time...

I just seem to cope with it because of the fantastic weight loss.... But.... I've never had my wee tested by the chemist or by myself...

Should I?

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I haven't either Amanda.. I was going to buy some ketostix but had 2nd thoughts cos there is nothing more i can do but follow the plan 100%.. I can only assume that because i am doing it properly then i will be in ketosis, and as long as i don't cheat i should stay that way x

5. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    I don't think you need to get tested if the weight is coming off. i bought the ketostix so I could check when I moved over to Atkins...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.