serious question now..

amethyst

Banned
AM off on hol to greece 2nd june for a week..

am ssing now til the friday before (3 days before) ?

want to fit comfortably in my size 14 bottoms, skirts no probs now but the trousers and shorts :(

am worried cus my friend said you swell when your over there? plus with me eating proper food (in moderation) will i gain?

omg what shall i do? i bought all size 14's bottoms and 12/14 tops :( lol

am a comfy size 16 bottom (some 14's fit) and a 12/14 at the top now.. more of a 12 though... :)

I was in spain couple of weeks ago and i didnt swell!!!!!!! The belt ws a big tighter on the plan on the way back but thats to be expected. Maybe buy one/two things in a 16 just in case. You wont need them though.

becky x

ah yes will be taking some 16's away with me lol..

what shall i do though ie the diet? introdusing food back in? not sure what to do.. shal i just ss right up untill 3 days before? then when i get back go straight on to low fat a tkins cus of the summer bbq's?

I done ss right until the day before i was going because i started drinking at the airport. Are u plannin on going back to cd after you come back?

I'm going away on 22 June and ss'ing until 10 June then doing 4 days on the first 3 steps to get me into the swing ready for hols. I hope I will eat sensible when I am away. I will be off plan for 3 weeks then going back to SS'ing until I reach goal
xxxxxxx

i dont think so becky... cus of the summer bbq's etc.. i think i will just start on low fat atkins to be honest i love meat and all...

might get some packs though and have 1/2 a day with low carb meals... not sure yet will think about it when i am laying beside the pool :) lol ..

cant wait till the saturday before i go (flying monday) cooked breaky without the toast, then bbq weather inside or out... then sunday a proper sunday roast with every thing :) then kfc monday.. then proper food for the week.. then weigh when i get back and decide lol

i dont think so becky... cus of the summer bbq's etc.. i think i will just start on low fat atkins to be honest i love meat and all...

might get some packs though and have 1/2 a day with low carb meals... not sure yet will think about it when i am laying beside the pool :) lol ..

cant wait till the saturday before i go (flying monday) cooked breaky without the toast, then bbq weather inside or out... then sunday a proper sunday roast with every thing :) then kfc monday.. then proper food for the week.. then weigh when i get back and decide lol

Shir decide when you get back prob the best thing to do. You have lost a good bit so far. You will have a fab week on holiday. enjoy it its what there all about :0 im soo jealous:mad:

I did an aamw before to introduce some food back in, so it's a little more gradual. I planned low fat atkins too, and a bar for lunch....didn't quite turn out as planned, and ate far too much low fat atkins stuff and lots of cakes/dessert (had seconds too) eeek! Gained (7lbs)
Then the evening we got home we had an Indian (no carbs).
Started SS again the next day and the gain fell off, plus an extra 3lbs from last weigh in. I'm sure you'll have a fab time and with two weeks to go those 14's may just fit great.

Helenx

Back