Seriously Fed Up

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
had a few weeks off and tried today to do day 1 again... until bedtime and I ate 2 packets of salt and vinegar chipsticks and opened a tin of ham!!!

why am i doing this to myself... I want to lose a stone before Xmas :( :( :(

You've done very well and just think how far you have come ... Hope you jump back on 100% mode .

Hi goolian

Don't be too hard on yourself, that's the worst thing to do. Forgive, move on.
You have done so well, so perhaps go onto a more substatial eating plan (good one, not binge food...and you know which ones set off the firing pistol ;))
Set your CD packs up all ready for Boxing Day, then leap back on. You will have to get back into ketosis again..blah, blah, but it might be a bit more realistic! We all have to get back onto food again one day, I have never heard of anyone having milkshakes for the rest of their lives!
Good luck :bighug:!!

What's done is done, don't beat urself up.

Just get back on it x

awww hun please dont beat yourself up like the others have said "what is done is done"
sending your lots of P.M.A and remember today is a new day and i know you will be just fine x

so I am on day 2... feel rough today and I have had some ham again but I am not going to beat myself up like everyone says... ham is ham and anyway it's gone now lol :)

had 2 shakes and a porridge so hopefully tomorrow will be that little bit easier :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on you can do it, pick yourself up and carry on :)

why not choose a protein food from the 810 plan instead of ham, it's better for you!

there's not long left to xmas now. i've got 1 week on friday then i'm out friday night and saturday night for meals! then back to it for a few days then off for xmas. then it's damage limitation and exercise to the extreme! 2 weeks and 4 days (18 days to xmas day) not long.

i have to say i'm feeling fed up too. i'm ready for a break. haven't stuck to my 810 plan this week. had 10 pringle crisps tonight just cause i was fed up.

Back