Seriously fell off the wagon

So in my first week back on TFR (working solutions) in 8 nights I managed 1 chinese, 2 pizzas, 2 mcdonalds and a KFC. Yeh not bad - for someone on a fast food diet!!!!

I'm starting again tomorro, so so disappointed in myself :-( it's so much harder regaining the willpower if you have a long break off of TFR :-(

Not a happy bunny tonight

ahhh that's impressive work lady! well i was a bit peed off as it's my totm this week and seem to have lost ZILCH! so last night i indulged in fish and chips! day 13! wooops! getting back on the straight today, my weigh in tomorrow and im not looking forward to it! xxx

aww you know what thats your junk food fix over, you have stockpiled all those tastes and things for the next few weeks. you can do it.

Thanks guys - well I'm in bed this morning as must have slept awkward and have a very sharp pain in upper back but at least im in bed and can't move to get to the fridge! Lol here's to a good week back on the diet!

Good luck with your re start.

I bet there aren't many of us following food replacement diets that don't have a glitch here and there...it's really tough and for me, I have to be completely 'in the zone' before I can even contemplate following a plan like this. And even then, it can all go pear shaped in a second!!!

Personally for me, I always keep in the back of my mind that if I am really tempted to have some food, then making more sensible choices is the way to go. Some protein with veg or salad is probably more acceptable than anything. I know this is really easy to say now but when that little devil is on your shoulding just begging you to eat that Mc D's, it's not quite so easy.

I have to remind myself that I don't want to have to make yet another start if I fall of the wagon and that sometimes spurs me on.

My first week was a flop too. I think my disappointment in myself has given me the extra push I needed and this week I'm doing great.
Keep positive and you will get there.
Good luck

Back