• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Seriously fell off the wagon

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
So in my first week back on TFR (working solutions) in 8 nights I managed 1 chinese, 2 pizzas, 2 mcdonalds and a KFC. Yeh not bad - for someone on a fast food diet!!!!

I'm starting again tomorro, so so disappointed in myself :-( it's so much harder regaining the willpower if you have a long break off of TFR :-(

Not a happy bunny tonight

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missfortissimo

addicted to minimins
S: 13st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st12lb(13.98%)
:patback:

It's okay, we ALL understand! :hug99: Welcome back and good luck hun. :heartpump:

mummytummy

Silver Member
S: 17st2.0lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.38%)
Yep we do understand!
Don't think of it as a failed week just a continuation and get back on it! x

ahhh that's impressive work lady! well i was a bit peed off as it's my totm this week and seem to have lost ZILCH! so last night i indulged in fish and chips! day 13! wooops! getting back on the straight today, my weigh in tomorrow and im not looking forward to it! xxx

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
aww you know what thats your junk food fix over, you have stockpiled all those tastes and things for the next few weeks. you can do it.

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Thanks guys - well I'm in bed this morning as must have slept awkward and have a very sharp pain in upper back but at least im in bed and can't move to get to the fridge! Lol here's to a good week back on the diet!

lentil2

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
Good luck with your re start.

I bet there aren't many of us following food replacement diets that don't have a glitch here and there...it's really tough and for me, I have to be completely 'in the zone' before I can even contemplate following a plan like this. And even then, it can all go pear shaped in a second!!!

Personally for me, I always keep in the back of my mind that if I am really tempted to have some food, then making more sensible choices is the way to go. Some protein with veg or salad is probably more acceptable than anything. I know this is really easy to say now but when that little devil is on your shoulding just begging you to eat that Mc D's, it's not quite so easy.

I have to remind myself that I don't want to have to make yet another start if I fall of the wagon and that sometimes spurs me on.

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My first week was a flop too. I think my disappointment in myself has given me the extra push I needed and this week I'm doing great.
Keep positive and you will get there.
Good luck