Seriously I will be bald!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Bindi, 14 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Ok did tfr for 4 weeks there back in May and now 8-10 weeks later my hair is falling out in bucket fulls (im not joking). Luckily enough I have a lot of hair but my regular hairdresser has even noticed it. Does anyone have any experience of this, I heard it was a side effect alright, jsut wondering when will it rectify itself, Im starting back on tfr this weekend hopefully for 6 wks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep i do!! I have been off LT for about 7 weeks and my hair is still falling out! Not loads but enough for me to notice! Dont worry tho...its only the hair that should have fallen out as LT stops the hair growth process so you wont go bald or anything!! x x x x

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been on LT for 16 weeks now and find I have a hairbrush full of hair everytime I brush it! I had very thick hair but it is definitely much thinner now. Mini told me that isn't unusual and it will grow back. I've not heard of anyone go bald so I have my fingers crossed.

It's actually quite nice to have less, far more easy to manage! And it looks so healthy and is much less greasy than it used to be.

x

5. Angharad

Angharad Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Well i have dreadlocks so unfortunatley can't answer any of the hair questions lol all the hair that COULD fall out with me will just get knotted into my dreads :D

6. San

San Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Arrggg scared now. I have a decent head of hair but I don't want to loose any coz it has gone thin from using hair straighteners. Is there anything we can do? (other than buy a wig)

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I would try volumising shampoo's and conditioners for body,my extremely thick hair is coming out in my hand when I run my fingers through it and there is alot in the plughole when I wash it.Im not overly concerned,its easier to manage.

8. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This happened to me on Lighter Life 10 yrs ago. Nobody worry, it all sorts itself out afterwards!
    San, it's 10 to 10 and the computer man is coming at 10. I'll text you as I get on the bus. xx

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    At least you will be slim and bald lol and just think of all the weight you will loss due to your hair coming out :Dsorry hun couldnt resist..It will be fine!!!

10. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok reading this is worrying me i have little hair as it is so if i lose more omg i just cant.

11. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have really fine hair anyway and it has thinned out a little, but I don't care lol I'd rather be slimmer and healthier. It'll grow back its just because of ketosis your body uses the energy it has elsewhere. While in ketosis you'll still lose the normal everyday hair just won't grow back as quick. I wish it wouldn't grow back on my legs or eyebrows just as bloody quick though:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.