Seriously I will be bald!

Bindi

Silver Member
Ok did tfr for 4 weeks there back in May and now 8-10 weeks later my hair is falling out in bucket fulls (im not joking). Luckily enough I have a lot of hair but my regular hairdresser has even noticed it. Does anyone have any experience of this, I heard it was a side effect alright, jsut wondering when will it rectify itself, Im starting back on tfr this weekend hopefully for 6 wks.

Yep i do!! I have been off LT for about 7 weeks and my hair is still falling out! Not loads but enough for me to notice! Dont worry tho...its only the hair that should have fallen out as LT stops the hair growth process so you wont go bald or anything!! x x x x

I've been on LT for 16 weeks now and find I have a hairbrush full of hair everytime I brush it! I had very thick hair but it is definitely much thinner now. Mini told me that isn't unusual and it will grow back. I've not heard of anyone go bald so I have my fingers crossed.

It's actually quite nice to have less, far more easy to manage! And it looks so healthy and is much less greasy than it used to be.

x

Well i have dreadlocks so unfortunatley can't answer any of the hair questions lol all the hair that COULD fall out with me will just get knotted into my dreads :D

Arrggg scared now. I have a decent head of hair but I don't want to loose any coz it has gone thin from using hair straighteners. Is there anything we can do? (other than buy a wig)

I would try volumising shampoo's and conditioners for body,my extremely thick hair is coming out in my hand when I run my fingers through it and there is alot in the plughole when I wash it.Im not overly concerned,its easier to manage.

This happened to me on Lighter Life 10 yrs ago. Nobody worry, it all sorts itself out afterwards!
San, it's 10 to 10 and the computer man is coming at 10. I'll text you as I get on the bus. xx

Ok did tfr for 4 weeks there back in May and now 8-10 weeks later my hair is falling out in bucket fulls (im not joking). Luckily enough I have a lot of hair but my regular hairdresser has even noticed it. Does anyone have any experience of this, I heard it was a side effect alright, jsut wondering when will it rectify itself, Im starting back on tfr this weekend hopefully for 6 wks.
At least you will be slim and bald lol and just think of all the weight you will loss due to your hair coming out :Dsorry hun couldnt resist..It will be fine!!!

ok reading this is worrying me i have little hair as it is so if i lose more omg i just cant.

I have really fine hair anyway and it has thinned out a little, but I don't care lol I'd rather be slimmer and healthier. It'll grow back its just because of ketosis your body uses the energy it has elsewhere. While in ketosis you'll still lose the normal everyday hair just won't grow back as quick. I wish it wouldn't grow back on my legs or eyebrows just as bloody quick though:D

Back