Seriously in need of motivation

jen365

Hi there,i have been doing really well on the Dukan diet so far but last sunday was so tempted to eat something naughty...so i did and havn't really stopped since.Im currently sitting here eating chocolate as i type this...
It's funny because when i hadn't anything sweet for afew weeks i had no interest in sweet stuff but i have 1 bad day and now after my body tastes the sugar again,im craving it like nothing else.:sigh:
Really don't want to weigh myself!

Last edited:
jen365 said:
Hi there,i have been doing really well on the Dukan diet so far but last sunday was so tempted to eat something naughty...so i did and havn't really stopped since.Im currently sitting here eating chocolate as i type this...
It's funny because when i hadn't anything sweet for afew weeks i had no interest in sweet stuff but i have 1 bad day and now after my body tastes the sugar again,im craving it like nothing else.:sigh:
Really don't want to weigh myself!

Hey Jen, I did exactly the same on Friday - ate some cake and then didn't stop pigging out til mondy morning and I weighed myself and realised I was close to undoing all my hard work!! I think the best thing is to jump on the scales - it gives me a good kick up the bum!!! Good luck

Thanks Whitney.Ya i have the choc put away now and i shall stand on the scales in the morning and hang my head in shame.

PS-Our stats are very similiar.

Back