• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sero low carb bar

S: 16st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 1st0lb(6.06%)
Just tried one of these and it was goooooood! Alot cheaper then the CS bars and taste really good. I had chocolate treat flavour and it had a kinda fudgey texture and an (almost) really chocolaty taste! Any way it seems like a good alternative because its alot lower in carbs (its 2 net carbs) and the same sorta cals (208) but tastes (in my opinion) 1million times nicer!

Mypackage of low carb treats arrived today so i'll keep you posted as i try each one :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just tried one of these and it was goooooood! Alot cheaper then the CS bars and taste really good. I had chocolate treat flavour and it had a kinda fudgey texture and an (almost) really chocolaty taste! Any way it seems like a good alternative because its alot lower in carbs (its 2 net carbs) and the same sorta cals (208) but tastes (in my opinion) 1million times nicer!

Mypackage of low carb treats arrived today so i'll keep you posted as i try each one :)
Where did you buy these bars from? They sound yummy

got them from the low carb megastore online - they really are ymmy! I also got a myplex chocolate brownie bar, some various atkins bars and some different kinds of shakes, its certainly brightened up my day having a cupbord full of treats! :)

S: 13st9lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st2lb(8.38%)
they used to do a no carb cookie that was sooooo nice it was massive and really filled you up , cant remember if i got it from low carb or from the usa, and the cinniman bun bars are very nice

S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
Mmmm sounds yummy! I don't have a Rowlands where I live so I've been getting Atkins bars from Tesco and Boots, which I must say I enjoy..must try and find these ones though for a wee change! Thanks for the info babes x

PS - tried to Rep you but I've to spread it around before I can - sorry!

S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
Just ate a lovely low carb cookie myself - it was yummy! Got the 'Josephs Light' choc chip one and it was really filling and has taken the edge off my ushal mid morning suger craving! mmmmm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 0
Lipotrim Forum 12
Lipotrim Forum 7
Celebrity Slim 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 1