Setting a new target. hoping it doesn't take longer than 2 months

Zecond

I'm resetting my goal to 15 stone 12lb. That will be a seven stone weight loss in total. I'll work up the steps once I'm at 16 stone, and I expect to still lose a few pounds while moving up the steps.

I'll still be very overweight but I need a target that is closer than the 9 stone I was originally aiming for. I'll see what happens after achieving a seven stone loss.

Hopefully, I'll achieve this within the next two months.

Hey - you're doing amazingly well ... I hope resetting your goal helps with the motivation. Keeping this up isn't easy, but from your stats it looks like you've been burning through it.

Hey - you're doing amazingly well ... I hope resetting your goal helps with the motivation. Keeping this up isn't easy, but from your stats it looks like you've been burning through it.

Thank you. X

Sounds like a good starting point! I like to have mini goals, break it down a bit, atm my next goals are to be in the 13's for my holiday at the beginning of May, and to stay on plan 100% this week! A loss of 3-4 more stone at the moment just seems like too much to comprehend so thinking about it in Small chunks helps, also having a little incentive to get those goals (like a new perfume/bag in duty free) and Im thinking a new beach bag when I go out on Sunday if I can 100% this week :)

Back