• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Setting a new target. hoping it doesn't take longer than 2 months

Zecond

S: 22st12lb C: 18st3lb G: 15st12lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 4st9lb(20.31%)
I'm resetting my goal to 15 stone 12lb. That will be a seven stone weight loss in total. I'll work up the steps once I'm at 16 stone, and I expect to still lose a few pounds while moving up the steps.

I'll still be very overweight but I need a target that is closer than the 9 stone I was originally aiming for. I'll see what happens after achieving a seven stone loss.

Hopefully, I'll achieve this within the next two months.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BrightSide

S: 20st0lb C: 16st10lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3st4lb(16.43%)
Hey - you're doing amazingly well ... I hope resetting your goal helps with the motivation. Keeping this up isn't easy, but from your stats it looks like you've been burning through it.

Zecond

S: 22st12lb C: 18st3lb G: 15st12lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 4st9lb(20.31%)
Hey - you're doing amazingly well ... I hope resetting your goal helps with the motivation. Keeping this up isn't easy, but from your stats it looks like you've been burning through it.
Thank you. X

S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
Sounds like a good starting point! I like to have mini goals, break it down a bit, atm my next goals are to be in the 13's for my holiday at the beginning of May, and to stay on plan 100% this week! A loss of 3-4 more stone at the moment just seems like too much to comprehend so thinking about it in Small chunks helps, also having a little incentive to get those goals (like a new perfume/bag in duty free) and Im thinking a new beach bag when I go out on Sunday if I can 100% this week :)