Settle this for me once and for all

kellythepeg

Silver Member
I need this settling once and for all - I have given this advice out a few time recently but upon reflection found myself wondering if I actually do it myself!!!

As I don't attend class I've no-one to really turn to for advice, sorry to have to post it here.

Does eating all your syns help aid weight loss? Or does it just give you something to cut back on once you've once you've hit a weight loss plateau?

Many thanks :) x

Syns are a part of the plan just as much as HEX's, they are there to be had. I have never read anywhere in the books that you should cut down on your syns the closer you get to target. In fact I have seen lots of posts on here that say people who have cut down on their syns have stopped losing, but they have seen a loss as soon as they have started eating them again. So IMO so long as your weighing and measuring your syns and following all aspects of the plan then you should still lose weight.

i find that having my full 15 stops me feeling deprived and ive found that having all 15 i stick to the plan better so i lose weight better i tend to have 10-15 now but when i started sw in jan i was only having 5-10

Back