• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Seven Minute Diet

S: 14st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Has anyone heard about or tried the SEVEN MINUTE DIET? Apparently it explalins 21 switches that you can do (in less the 7 minutes a day) that can help you lose weight. It doesn't cause massive fat loss just little things that add up. One that was given was drinking several cups of Ice water a day, and I found another switch was taking vitamin D in the morning. Did anyone buy this or know what the switches are? I flatly refuse to buy another diet program. Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st0lb(12.73%)
I refuse to pay as well, every time im tricked into watching another sales pitch, i feel like shouting. Yet im still compelled to receive all the emails!

MissUno

World Class Oddball
Never heard of it either. But can only imagine it tells you do to things like 'get off the bus a stop earlier' 'take stairs instead of escalators and elevators' 'park at the far end of the parking-lot so you need to walk a bit further to and from the store' All the little changes that mean we burn a few extra calories with minimal effort each day.