sexual comments from cambridge diet consultant!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cosmicstar, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. cosmicstar

cosmicstar Member

I am into my 3rd week of the Cambridge diet, and am really pleased with my weight loss of 15 pounds. Unfortunately, it is tarnished as, I have a Cambridge diet consultant who is sending me text messages telling me I am very sexy and that all the men will be after me in no time! I am feeling seriously uncomfortable with his messages, and wondered if anyone else has had the same problem! I'm thinking of quitting as I can't bear the thought of being in the same room with him, measuring me.
    :kissass::eek::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Oh my.... find another CWPC asap im on CD myself and she's fabby.!!

keep up the diet but change over soon, good luck x

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Find yourself a new one and report him ASAP! Don't forget to keep the texts because it's unacceptable behaviour and should be repremanded for it!

5. cosmicstar

cosmicstar Member

Thank you so much.... I will ! I don't know if he's supposed to follow a code of conduct! I'm not a prude, but seriously he sent a text to my phone saying 'Hi sexy, you're looking good, really good...' Yuck! lol !

6. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    why don't you call or email Cambridge Diet and put forward a complaint and also tell Cambridge that if they do not take any action against him then you will go to the police to inform them of him as the messaging can be taken as stalking.

[​IMG]

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

stupid man how rude lol... google a different CWPC tonight and get started with her next week.??
    do not come off the diet.x

8. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    How awful. Report the guy. Those texts are totally inappropriate. You are strong, but what if he says such things to a vulnerable person?

The CD members here will keep you on track while you find a new consultant. Don't give up.

9. cosmicstar

cosmicstar Member

Thank you so much for your supportive comments! They are very much appreciated. I have just e mailed a new counsellor with regards to changing. I felt a bit guilty, because for the first time, I went into my cupboard and ate 3 teaspoons of a chilli and beancurd paste! This is the first time, I have eaten food, and put it down to feeling a little stressed with this guy's comments!

Can I ask what other people are paying on the Cambridge diet per week? I'm paying £50 for 28 meal replacements and 7 chocolate bars. I just wondered if this was the usual price? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. (Hugs) xxx

10. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

my cdc charges me £44.00 for a week x but they all do charge differently x

11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'd also want to change to a different counsellor. I don't think your last counsellor's behaviour sounds appropriate at all and also suggest you let Cambridge know the facts.

Irene xx

12. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    I agree with the others. What he is doing is totally inappropriate but please don't stop doing the diet because of him. Look for a new consultant and report him to Cambridge asap.

13. st.angelo

st.angelo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlite lite
    I would be upset if this happened to me. What a complete oaf this man is! Some men are very insensitive and think that this sort of thing would make you feel flattered when in reality most women would feel intimidated and uneasy.

I would put it in writing along the lines of.....

Dear Mr Sleazebag,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be seeing you as my Cambridge Diet Consultant.

I wanted to lose weight to become healthy but feel the emphasis on your part has been more of a sexual nature, which I am not comfortable with and therefore wish to discontinue with your services.

Please do not contact me via text or any other communication.

Yours sincerely,

Ms Cosmicstar

Copy to Cambridge Diet head office

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.