Sexy Knickers :)

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Yay......I haven't worn sexy underwear in nearly 3 years 'cause I felt so crap about my body. Today I bought new and gorgeous knickers and it feels fab! hehehehehehehe! (how very embarressing posting this but what the heck!)

It's amazing when you start liking your body better than before. I think now i'm a bit older i actually appreciate my new shape and never want to take it for granted. Cannot wait to get rid of the next 11lbs xxx

:angel:

I can't wait until I'm thin enough to be able to walk into La Senza without feeling embarrassed because I know I won't be able to fit into anything. Good for you!

I think your new name is SexySunshine!!

Well done on the knickers babe!!

Heheheheheheh Lady B....how funny! Maybe I'll change it when i get to goal :)........they'd all think...god she's big headed hahahahaha!

xxxx

Well done Sunshine. My gran who died last year at 98 years of age wore sexier underwear than me! I'm the queen of the big pants! But I'm gonna make that one of my new goals. You'll be beautiful! x

Broxi, hope you're feeling better today. Need to catch up on the posts, been out all day. I had a glamour Nan too altho don't think she did sexy knickers hehehehehheehe.

Nicola, you'll be there soon. You've done so well so far hun, well done you xxx

Well done Sunshine. My gran who died last year at 98 years of age wore sexier underwear than me! I'm the queen of the big pants! But I'm gonna make that one of my new goals. You'll be beautiful! x

Haha, reminds me of a few years back when my mum (god rest her) moved house at the age of 70. I was helping her unpack and was putting her underwear away in a drawer. I have never seen such gorgeous cami knickers, french knickers etc. All colours, lacy and pretty made me realise how awful mine were. I got home and threw away all my Bridget Jones' lol. All grey and large. One pair even had a small hole in the gusset!!!!! So gross :D The funniest part was as she was moving out of the previous address, an elderly neighbour said that he would so miss looking at her undies on the washing line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wasn't amused - called him a dirty b**tard pmsl

Ooohh sunshine you go girl.. I buy myself some now and then, have 4 nice sets and a cpl of all in ones too, they really flatter you. xx

OOO how lovely, cant wait to ditch my Bridget Jones's and go all La Senza and lovely.

One of the best parts of this diet is unearthing a drawer of smaller undies that now fit - I have managed to refresh most of my underwear drawer for smaller and silkier items! I knew that expensive (and badly sized) shopping habit a couple of years ago would pay off eventually.

Enjoy the feeling...

lol.... I cant wait to hit goal and buy sexy new underwear and nightwear ;)

Haha, reminds me of a few years back when my mum (god rest her) moved house at the age of 70. I was helping her unpack and was putting her underwear away in a drawer. I have never seen such gorgeous cami knickers, french knickers etc. All colours, lacy and pretty made me realise how awful mine were. I got home and threw away all my Bridget Jones' lol. All grey and large. One pair even had a small hole in the gusset!!!!! So gross :D The funniest part was as she was moving out of the previous address, an elderly neighbour said that he would so miss looking at her undies on the washing line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wasn't amused - called him a dirty b**tard pmsl
LMAO! You've just had me in fits of giggles! lol

Sunshine singer - This is something I hadn't even thought of! But I think my HB is now in for a 'real' treat when I reach goal. ;) lol

My friend at work made me laugh the other day - she is having an ann summers party in a few weeks - i originally refused because a) I can't drink - and may not be as 'open' when sober lol and b) I wont be able to eat any chocolate willies!!! hahaha! She was quick to remind me that ann summers also do 'sexy' outfits, which she thinks I should get to slim into to give my HB a good time - although I can imagine us rolling over the floor in fits of laughter with me in a PVC cat suit! LMAO - I dread to think! :eek:

But I am going to go along and see if anything takes my fancy. :p

Hugs x x x

Come on! This is ann summers we are talking about - of course it's PVC!!! Besides, I don't have leather money - well maybe I could stretch the pennies to a leather whip :vibes: LMAO - C'ching! ha ha ha ha :D:D:D:D:D

Back