sezzymac' diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sezzymac, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all right here goes i started cambridge in february but caved after 10 days only lost 15lb so decided to come back and give it another go after having major surgery in July so am feeling positive now and raring to go. Day 1 was ok but struggled with the headache quite alot now on day 2 and feeling abit better today, am more positive have just dished up dinner for the family and not feeling to bad at all if i can get through the first week till i weigh in next week i will be ok when i start to see it coming off. will post again on day and hopefully i will be in ketosis by then and it will start dopping off me xx ;):)

Last edited: 2 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

Hi again :)

I'll read this thread with interest, I hope that it all goes well for you :) Good luck!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya hun, you will be in ketosis in no time having a diary is a great idea hun x

5. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning all just got up and tested for ketosis and don't quite understand it stayed the same colour but i started at 3pm on Saturday so i suppose 3 days won't be until 3pm this afternoon please advise me as i am abit confused not sure why i am not in ketosis i have stuck to it rigidly.

6. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi all well got through 3 nearly and gotta say not hungry at all been downing loads of water and am not wanting my shakes to much even when i am due one the ciggys are helping though heres to day 4 hey see how that goes xx

7. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

You're doing awesome so far! :cool:

Gawd bless cigarettes too lol.

8. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol dont know where i would be without them at the moment probably climbing the walls thanks for the encouragement x

9. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

Having said that, Janis wasn't best pleased when she'd seen I started again lol

10. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    whys that has janis given up then ?

11. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

No, she was just surprised as I had given up for a year.

Now I'm afraid to quit again because of that old myth about giving up = putting back on.

12. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i know what you mean will you do me a favour and get your dads email address for me so i can surprise them with an email as whenever i ring the mobile there is no answer please would you send it to

13. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

14. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank mate keep posting love readin it all to find out how your doing i dont know if anyone reads mine lol

15. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

Give it time, the crowds will gather. :)

16. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Found it :sign0151::D

Tracey
    xxx

17. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hey sezzymac

Will be noseying about your diary while im around, so hello and keep the info coming, would like to hear all about how your doing.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya refresh thanks for the interest it keeps me positive and makes me more determind to post how i am doing x

20. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Right day 4 and feeling great thank god headache gone and bad breath kicked in to can you get rid of this at all its driving me nuts makes me really paranoid weigh in on sunday so looking forward to that struggling abit actually doing the 3 shakes a day now really full up with water and not wanting my last one but hey ho xx

21. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

I'm no expert on the CD having not ever done it, but it sounds to me like you need to take each day as it comes. The fact that you are on Day 4 already should give you more encouragement.

You're doing tops, keep it up! :cool:

Btw did you email me Dad?

22. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your words of encouragement its great to have someone egging you on yes i did email him not sure if he has got it yet though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.