SF Vs 4 Stone

DanH

Hi all

I was recommended to try SF.. It's Day 1 and its going really well.. I'm not full but yet I'm not hungry.. Maybe because the last meal last night was prob a weeks worth of food haha

Anyhow I'm gonna give it a crack.. My goal is a stone a month..

Who's with me?

Right so im day 4 in and going very well.. Starting to feel hungry at nights but that's gonna be normall.. Just gotta stay focused.. I hate saying day 4.. Wish it was day 400 but a journey of a thousand miles.. Starts with one step.. Or one shake.. :)

Dan..

Well done for your journey so far just starting is the main bit once you see the scales go down helps motivation im on week13 so its doable!!

Well done so far I am on week 9 and feel great for it. Have come off the shakes for lunch and introduced normal food for it now but still having shake for brekkie x

Cheers everyone.. Feel motivated. The weekend is the first challenge.. I'm gonna try do some exercise and stick to the shakes..

Day 5 done bring on day 6

Dan

if your getting peckish at night try to save one of your 100 cals snacks for the evening or have a 500 cal meal so u have 100 left for a snack???

well done, on what you've done so far will be great to hear how much you've lost??

im a calorie counter but looooooove slim fast shakes! im on holiday countdown so doing the 3,2,1 plan till then

Back