Shake flavours!?

Toothfairy79

Hi Everyone, on week 3, not cheated 7lbs down, 2 stone to go!!!!!

I've tried the asda measure, the choc,straw and vanilla and getting bored already.

I love the bars, I just cannot find the banana or caramel flavoured shakes, and becoming desperate for different tastes!!!

I now do spinning 3 x week and tonight started the 30 day shred OMG!!!!!!!!!

Any tips on where I can buy ALL flavours and if possible on offer???

Good luck, stay strong!!!

My legs are BURNING!!! Eeeek

Have you tried Boots or Superdrug for the caramel and banana slim fast powders? I know that the supermarkets only tend to do the basic choc and strawberry! X

Deffo try the new caramel, also a member on here mixed i think it was caramel and banana or vanilla and banana and made a banoffe flavour!! xx

Well done Hun on your weight loss :). I don't no of you have a savers but I no there do all the flavours and alot if the snacks to :).

Also have tryed mixing the flavours to make a new one?? Always a nice change to :) xxx

I got loads from boots lat week £2.99 a tub and all flavours. Iix them to Aramark and banana, chic and caramel, strawberry and vanilla all great combos and a change.

I'm so jealous. We do not have the extra flavors of SlimFast like banana and caramel in the US. Nor do we have the snack bags. I would totally love to have these! I put a note on their Facebook page in protest :)

Hi Toothfairy,

going slightly off subject. . . im interested in how your finding spin?! i really want to go as i know this is this the best cardio for fat burning BUT i dont think im fit enough to go just yet. How have you found it?! and whats your fitness level like now and what was it like?! really interested in this x x x

Hi emmaedes,

I LOVE spin!!! I'm an English 12 bottom and 14 top, I am 11.5 and I used to be 8.12 !!! I'm 5'6"
I did spinning when I was tiny, and I have started up again 1 month ago and I as good as I was when I was thin!!! I'm the biggest girl in the class which upsets me terribly but it's the only way I can lose weight and tone up so I put my head down, get a bike at the back and go for it!!! I remain standing (proud of myself) for the full 45 minutes, and some of the skinniest can't stand up for more than 15 mins !
So just try!!!! I have padded shirts that I wear under my leggings as it gets VERY sore down there!!! Sorry, don't bother the padded seats as they are gimmicky

Good luck... I'm going there at 7 tonight!

haha i was about to ask how do you wear padded shirts down there lol!! and was also going to ask where do i buy padded shirts haha! but yes shorts thanks for the tip!

o ok i think in a couple of weeks im going to give it a go! all the instructors i speak to are saying spin is the best cardio etc i know its going to be hard but i want something other than doing running on treadmill that i know will work as i get bored easy . . . then i will stop going etc etc!!

thank you for your reply!!! x x x

Wow banana and caramel are difficult to find! So I have bought super drug own banana shake powder... At first taste not bad, the after taste was dreadful!!!!!!
I think I may have to stick to bars with a coffee.... Shakes seem to make me heave!

Had a vanilla/coffee this evening, yum!
I managed to get all flavours in Sainsbury's and Tesco, took a couple of week of going back and checking what they had in though.

Back