shake help

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Im wanting to take shakes to work with me. Does it mix ok without a blender ????

If you get one of those shakers with a ball in it from ebay or amazon, they work ok. Just google shaker with ball and you'll find it. :)

I just use a cheap coffee frother after i have mixed it with a fork, they are quite easy to mix I havent had any lumps x

They do the shakers in argos 1:99 (type in blender) and ikea do the coffee frother for 99p. I use both and one also got a smoothe to go fab for in the house

I have one of them ball beaker things so if i use this only at work then the shake will be edible ?

That's what I use at work and it's fine.

Thank u that's great. I hate trying new stuff. I guess this week is just a trial.what's your fave ?

Yeah all I use is my blender shakers bottle, the ball does all the work. I've got a mini one for the gym

Is gym ok when ur on a vlcd????

I like all the shakes but the vanilla or caramel ones hot with a shot of coffee in are my current favourites. Don't shake them up hot tho as the shaker may explode. If you want hot shakes shake them up with a little cold water and add hot afterwards.

Gym is ok but if your going frequently you can have an extra pack or protein like Rebekah. I would go until week 2 as it really takes it out of you!

Back