• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shake that weight, lipotrim, Exante, Slim & Save etc Grrr which one?

Honey-J

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st2lb(7.92%)
It's trial and error slim and save is cheap but Exante is the cheapest out of all of the VLCD's I'm currently on Cambridge and that's an average of £45 a week.

best of luck.

S: 12st12lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st5lb(10.56%)
Hi, I've tried slim and save, exante and lipotrim and am now using Shake That Weight. Exante was the cheapest but as you say the meals were horrid, so I didn't look forward to eating them.
Shake that weight is £33-£35 a week depending id you bulk buy.There is porridge, shakes, soups and treat bars and I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone I've had so far. The porridge took a while to get used to, I now add a few froze raspberries to it and look forward to it in the morning. I would like it to have a meal, spag bol or pasta, but the exante diet put me off those!
Lipotrim is very similar, costs £36 a week but you need to visit your pharmacy weekly to weigh in and collect it. Good if you need to be counselled but as I know what Im doing, I'd rather just do it myself.
I would recommend Shake that Weight.

Good luck

I have been following Slim&Save on and off now for a couple of years and I think these are by far the best tasting products and they are so much cheaper than the cambridge plan (which I used to have). I didn't like the fact that I had to go to a meeting to go and discuss my progress (which wasn't very good by the way, naughty - I know!) thats the only way I could get my packs was through her every couple of weeks.
She would always say the same thing and to be honest she wasn't promoting it great herself because when I started she was almost as big as me! lol

Queen Bizzle

Silver Member
S: 13st4.0lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st0lb(7.53%)
I've just ordered the mix pack from exante so I can try one of everything! If it all tastes like plop, might try one of these other ones. I did exante a few years ago back when it was just shakes and soups and found that mixing shakes in to coffee or spicing up the soups helped me loads :)