• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

~~~S'H'A'K'E'R'S~B'A'R~~~

As in what I had during the day when I was on SS?

I'm feeling OK now, I STSed this week but have lost 1 lb since yesterday so I'm getting there. :)
It was probably just that I came out of ketosis with moving onto 810.

Yep, it's still tonight for me, what can I say, I'm a teenager :p

I would have one of Deejays trifles... :drool:

I could never get tetra mousse to go right, haha, it always ended up lumpy and gross :jelous:

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
hello there minime
will be in the bar once my wee girls in bed, tough nite after a fabulous weekend with a fabulous man so will be propping up the bar with the best of em

sumayyah

please try again
well considering ive just realised hes been chatting other women up online literally days before coming to spend the weekend with me, not great!
im such a mug
i let him get close to my daughter. had a call from him on the train tellin me how much hes missing me, no suprises why hes not answering his phone now!

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
well considering ive just realised hes been chatting other women up online literally days before coming to spend the weekend with me, not great!
im such a mug
i let him get close to my daughter. had a call from him on the train tellin me how much hes missing me, no suprises why hes not answering his phone now!
*big hug* dont be upset over him! smileeeeeeeee:D and have a pink thought! that makes me happy:D

sumayyah

please try again
do you call these people sexy thou?

well hes called again, said he was just being polite to these girls.
wanted to talk to my wee girl ( she doesnt really talk and for a child afraid of men, she loved him )
oh and website i found these messages on ( am a member there too and avoid the men ) hes posted a topless pic of himself ( trust me, not 1 inch of fat on that lad, lives in the gym ) tis doing my head in :(