• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shakers

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
S: 23st0lb C: 22st5lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(2.8%)
bought a shaker today from h & b to make shakes in & its fab no lumps cool !!!!
I have one just make sure you screw lid on properly.

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
my one is more or less the same as this and was 3.99 from holland & barrett

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
I am a blender girl myself - but I am really grateful for this thread as I am going away soon and there is no blender where I am going so I am off to H&B today to get myself a shaker!!

lindylou

Silver Member
I got my maximuscle shaker last week from Boots for £3.00

Great when you are out and about and no blender in sight! (I take a packet out with me and usually buy a bottle of very cold mineral water and shake like mad)

Hate the taste of tetras :jelous:

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Remember not to use fizzy mineral water, could be messy !

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I use a blender & fizzy water, the trick not to make a mess is to make the sake up with a small amount of water. Approx 150mls first, once all the lumps are out top up with more fizzy water & just stir. Yummy & no mess :)

xxx

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I got my maximuscle shaker last week from Boots for £3.00

Great when you are out and about and no blender in sight! (I take a packet out with me and usually buy a bottle of very cold mineral water and shake like mad)

Hate the taste of tetras :jelous:
I'm not a lover of the Tetra's, so glad we have large choice of flavours though:) .

The shaker is coming up as £3.99 on the Boots website.
Still cheaper than what I paid, I need another one to leave in the car (no excuses that way).

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
i dont have access to a blender at work so this is perfect took it to car boot with me this morn mmm luvly choc shake and will be taking it tomorrow too

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Ooop...that's a good idea Judy, i work night shifts & usually take a beaker & hand whisk with me. A battery operated one would be much better as at work the shakes go a bit lumpy...x

xkarina24

S: 13st7lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st8lb(11.64%)
Thanks for letting us know Kittykat I just ordered one off ebay it's gonna be great for work. Tetra's are great but get bored with just banana or chocolate.

S: 20st8lb C: 18st0lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 46.1 Loss: 2st8lb(12.5%)
my one is more or less the same as this and was 3.99 from holland & barrett
I have one of them and they are really good!! But is does leave chucky bit but sometime they are nice!! LOL!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 17
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Slim And Save 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 8