Shakes and Tetras Drinks Measures

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Just something i noticed last nite. The Tetras (i hope i have that right) drink is 200ml but the shakes you put in a minimum of 227 ml (8 fl oz) bit bigger in the shakes lol ? The tetras drinks are so handy also, just throw in your bag and drink.

You're meant to drink about half a pint of water extra for every bar or shake you have to make sure you're getting the right amount of liquid! You're right though, the tetras are fab!

ahhh ok i didnt know that. that makes sense. I am drinking 3 litres of water, is that enough with one shake, one tetras at one and shake at home tonight ?

i'm not keen on tetras mainly cause they r smaller. i add more than recommend to my shakes anyway. when i'm out i use my shaker.

When I asked my CWPC for a shaker she said that there were problems with the manufacturer but I found a Boots version for £3, it's ok when you're in a rush but still prefer tetras!

Lil Miss Sunshine, should be fine. The book says at least 2.25litres/4 pints a day. So you'e still drinking more than you should! :)

Back