Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shakes and Tetras Drinks Measures

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lil Miss Sunshine, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    Just something i noticed last nite. The Tetras (i hope i have that right) drink is 200ml but the shakes you put in a minimum of 227 ml (8 fl oz) bit bigger in the shakes lol ? The tetras drinks are so handy also, just throw in your bag and drink.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You're meant to drink about half a pint of water extra for every bar or shake you have to make sure you're getting the right amount of liquid! You're right though, the tetras are fab!

4. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    ahhh ok i didnt know that. that makes sense. I am drinking 3 litres of water, is that enough with one shake, one tetras at one and shake at home tonight ?

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i'm not keen on tetras mainly cause they r smaller. i add more than recommend to my shakes anyway. when i'm out i use my shaker.

6. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When I asked my CWPC for a shaker she said that there were problems with the manufacturer but I found a Boots version for £3, it's ok when you're in a rush but still prefer tetras!

Lil Miss Sunshine, should be fine. The book says at least 2.25litres/4 pints a day. So you'e still drinking more than you should! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.