Shakes Diary

Shakes84

So i thought im hungry and grumpy.... a perfect time to start my diary lol ;)

im currently finishing day 4 - got my first weigh in on saturday. dont think im in ketosis yet so im gonna grab some ketostix tomorrow to get a better idea. to be honest im not all that "hungry" its more my mind telling me i should be eating. im craving carbs tho like you wouldnt believe. i cant wait til the day comes where i dont miss food anymore. its hard when u think how much weight you have to lose but i know it will all be worth it in the end. i hope everyones having a great day & great losses (and please keep ur fingers crossed for me for saturday) :):) x

Well I just weighed this morn ( not my official WI) & by my home scales I've lost 10 lb Woohoo!! Id love 2 lose another 4 by Saturday if poss (fingers crossed) well onwards with another day - day 5 bring it, I'm ready for ya!!

Have a good day everyone!! :)

Despite the 'hungry and grumpy' lmao (welcome to my world!), it sounds like it's going well, with a good weight loss on the cards :) Well done xx

Yeah lol it's terrible isn't it!! Lol although I've got a headache I'm feeling a lot less grumpy today, which is a good thing!! X

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! No more grumpiness!! lol.. You are doing great shakes x x

Honestly su I was a nightmare yesterday, glad that's over with!! Lol I'm feeling really positive today so onward and downwards (the scale) lol xx

I felt grumpy on week one til I cheated and weighed myself early too!! I'd lost 9lb by 5 days and suddenly felt a load happier!! Im going to try and wait the full week this week.....but we'll see!
Kind of helps to see the scales going in the right direction.

Your results for week one will spur you on to week 2
x

well this is day 5 over!! woohoo :D its weird the hardest time for me is about 4pm, its a tough time in work and its a time i really miss food but by the evening im ok again. 3 more shakes until WI!! im excited... eeeek!! :D

well this is day 5 over!! woohoo :D its weird the hardest time for me is about 4pm, its a tough time in work and its a time i really miss food but by the evening im ok again. 3 more shakes until WI!! im excited... eeeek!! :D

The 4pm slump...lol I get those its my worst time of day..trying to get through those couple of hours between 4 and 6 are the worse..
Good to see you so excited about your WI tomorrow, your gonna be delighted once you see your final weightloss...
Well done so far hun..keep up the good fight

Thanks scarybush I'll keep everyone informed on how I do don't worry lol x

good luck for your weigh in! x

thanks pudge.... not long to go now :)

Well the OWI this is week is........ 1 stone 1 pound down!! Woohoo!! So chuffed!

OMG that's fantastic, well done! Keep up the good work :D

That is amazing shakes its all worth it with results like that!! Congrats

Thanks Guys... im so so so pleased!! :D

i felt so good that when i got home from WI i went on a crazy cleaning blitz. started throwing out clutter... 3 black bags later and i think ive nearly finished!! i wish there was an easier way!! :dooney: lol but i feel so much better for getting it all done :) onwards with the new me!! :D

well done girlie that is excellent!!! xx

thanks guys!! im so pleased!! roll on week 2 now :)

Back