Shakes into ice cream??

Erised

Hello lovely people ( thanks for your PMs about previous thread - spurred me on to seek encouragement and support from you all) Do any of you know how to make the shakes into ice cream- do i need a mouse mix or just shake and freeze??

Bx

I haven't a clue but I hope someone does! That'd be worth a try for sure! I tried making one into mousse type thing once freezing it for 10 mins but wouldn't recommend it...

It doesn't really turn out like proper ice cream it's more like ice cream that's started to melt and been stirred up!!

But I just made it with loads of crushed ice and about 50mls of water and blended it all up!!

More like a really thick frappe? Either way it sounds nice and different, esp if we ever get another summers day!

Ha ha yea, if :p sounds like I need to make some ice then!

i dont make ice cream but have all my shakes blended in my kenwood smoothie maker and they come out like thick Mcdonalds style shakes. Always leave it till around 9 to have it and it is a real treat.

i dont make ice cream but have all my shakes blended in my kenwood smoothie maker and they come out like thick Mcdonalds style shakes. Always leave it till around 9 to have it and it is a real treat.

Me too. So yummy :)

Back