Shakes recipe (legal)

So well all know about adding coffee grounds to the shakes to make them a little more variable, well I've discovered that both chocolate and strawberry taste really nice when you add peppermint tea to the mixture instead of plain water. So if you like mint chocolate or mint strawberry it's nice to have as something different. :)

So well all know about adding coffee grounds to the shakes to make them a little more variable, well I've discovered that both chocolate and strawberry taste really nice when you add peppermint tea to the mixture instead of plain water. So if you like mint chocolate or mint strawberry it's nice to have as something different. :)

do you make the tea in a cup and wait for it to go cold then add the shake mix ?? worth a try with the chocolate i would think

I've found that the mixture is slightly less inclined to go lumpy if the liquid you add to it is cooled, even a little. So make a massive cup/two of the peppermint tea and add it when its had a few minutes to stand. I also make the mouse version a lot too which is nice.

I've found that the mixture is slightly less inclined to go lumpy if the liquid you add to it is cooled, even a little. So make a massive cup/two of the peppermint tea and add it when its had a few minutes to stand. I also make the mouse version a lot too which is nice.
how do you make the mouse version ?? is that with the peppermint tea and chocolate shake
i would love to try that as well :)

The instructions for the mouse are on your lipotrim bag. You just add a whole lot less water than for a shake and whisk it until it becomes a mouse consistency. I like the mouse as you get to eat something with a spoon and chew a bit. Again you can do it with peppermint tea, just a much much smaller amount of tea.

I often make a mouse with the vanilla mix and add a small spoon of coffee and a tablet of canderel. Improves the taste a lot I find.

The instructions for the mouse are on your lipotrim bag. You just add a whole lot less water than for a shake and whisk it until it becomes a mouse consistency. I like the mouse as you get to eat something with a spoon and chew a bit. Again you can do it with peppermint tea, just a much much smaller amount of tea.

I often make a mouse with the vanilla mix and add a small spoon of coffee and a tablet of canderel. Improves the taste a lot I find.

really like the peppermint tea with the chocolate shake thxs

going to try the mouse for my last of the day now Its looking nice :)

Probably preferable to flapjacjs and soup!!!!!:sign0137:

Mmmmm, peppermint chocolate, I remember that. I bought some peppermint tea yesterday so that's lunch sorted.

thank you :)

Back