shakes with semi skimmed help

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hi, how can I work out how many cals I have to use for slimfast made with semiskimmed milk? I don't have any skimmed in and I've missed the shops so I want to use semi instead of having somethin else for breakfast.
Tia x

Work out how many cals 250 ml of skimmed is and take it off the total for the shake, then add the cals for 250 ml of semi skimmed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oasis6918 said:
Hi, how can I work out how many cals I have to use for slimfast made with semiskimmed milk? I don't have any skimmed in and I've missed the shops so I want to use semi instead of having somethin else for breakfast.
Tia x

Just did it on mfp and skimmed is 88 cals and semi skimmed is 125 cals . So not a huge difference xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had to use semi skimmed but I just used 200ml and topped up with water, didnt have time to work the calorie difference out lol

I had a milk related conversation with my Mam yesterday lol, that most of our local shops only sell semi or full fat, I have to go to a supermarket for skimmed, drives me mad so i have took to watering my semi skimmed down lol

Back