• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shakes

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Is it the texture / thickness or the volume ?

Try adjusting / playing with the amount of water you add... don't make it too thin mind or it'll just taste rank....

The only time I have problems is if I leave it late and have to get too many down in a short space of time. What time do you normally have them?

x

Sheep

on the up lol
i get that problem every day now......... god im bored of the same s**t :sigh:
i just get up and keep to my times....... and just drink em never realy hungry any more at all :rolleyes:

SBR08

yeah me too- i actually think i may have forgotten to take one on one day as i have a spare shake? i am pretty sure i havent though- maybe the chemist gave me 1 exra by mistake?

im finding it really hard to drink it all up i might be putting too much water in but after half the glass its a real struggle to finish it, it almost makes me feel sick :( is it ABSOLUTELY essential to drink all of the shake? xx

Afraid so Delilah. The shakes are balanced and give s all the nutrients and vitamins we need throughout the day. Try 200mls of water - they are nicer a bit thicker.HD put me on the right track....

Hi Delilah

yes you need to drink all of it as it provides you with the essential balance/amount of vits and minerals. Are you doing LT as your ticker says you're starting CD. How did you get on at the Drs??

im doing CD i started today and its been fine i havent felt hungry only had a bit of problem getting all the shake down me!! im really motivated to do this so im just gonna have to drink it all in one i think!! i found the cappacuino one a bit sweet for my liking but im sure first thing in the morning ill appreciate it! can i ask also what exactly is the differnece between LT and CD? xxx

from others posts on cd you get more flavours/choice! who is the contact here as I looked it up and there only seems to be one in Jersey.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
im doing CD i started today and its been fine i havent felt hungry only had a bit of problem getting all the shake down me!! im really motivated to do this so im just gonna have to drink it all in one i think!! i found the cappacuino one a bit sweet for my liking but im sure first thing in the morning ill appreciate it! can i ask also what exactly is the differnece between LT and CD? xxx
Why dont you try the tetras..they are smaller.. you just need to drink more water with them

im having a chocolate mint onte now for breakie at work and eugh i cant go on haha i will thou! its worth it..ill gulp it down...im gonna look for other flavours/recipies this weekend! and fluffmonster there is a lady over here, i can email you her contact details if yous like? xx