Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Julie Phillips, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am suddenly struggling to get the shakes down. I am simply not hungry, but am forcing them down as I know they are balanced out for us.
    Has anyone else experienced this? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Is it the texture / thickness or the volume ?

Try adjusting / playing with the amount of water you add... don't make it too thin mind or it'll just taste rank....

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The only time I have problems is if I leave it late and have to get too many down in a short space of time. What time do you normally have them?

x

5. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i get that problem every day now......... god im bored of the same s**t :sigh:
    i just get up and keep to my times....... and just drink em never realy hungry any more at all :rolleyes:

6. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeah me too- i actually think i may have forgotten to take one on one day as i have a spare shake? i am pretty sure i havent though- maybe the chemist gave me 1 exra by mistake?

7. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I usually take them about 7am, 1pm and 8pm or thereabouts.
    Thanks HD - I made them with less water today - 200mls and they were much better.

8. delilah

delilah Full Member

im finding it really hard to drink it all up i might be putting too much water in but after half the glass its a real struggle to finish it, it almost makes me feel sick :( is it ABSOLUTELY essential to drink all of the shake? xx

9. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Afraid so Delilah. The shakes are balanced and give s all the nutrients and vitamins we need throughout the day. Try 200mls of water - they are nicer a bit thicker.HD put me on the right track....

10. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Hi Delilah

yes you need to drink all of it as it provides you with the essential balance/amount of vits and minerals. Are you doing LT as your ticker says you're starting CD. How did you get on at the Drs??

11. delilah

delilah Full Member

im doing CD i started today and its been fine i havent felt hungry only had a bit of problem getting all the shake down me!! im really motivated to do this so im just gonna have to drink it all in one i think!! i found the cappacuino one a bit sweet for my liking but im sure first thing in the morning ill appreciate it! can i ask also what exactly is the differnece between LT and CD? xxx

12. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    from others posts on cd you get more flavours/choice! who is the contact here as I looked it up and there only seems to be one in Jersey.

13. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Why dont you try the tetras..they are smaller.. you just need to drink more water with them

14. delilah

delilah Full Member

im having a chocolate mint onte now for breakie at work and eugh i cant go on haha i will thou! its worth it..ill gulp it down...im gonna look for other flavours/recipies this weekend! and fluffmonster there is a lady over here, i can email you her contact details if yous like? xx

15. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    if you mix the chocolate shake with about 4 fl ozs of water so its quite thick and then freeze it, its gorgeous!

16. delilah

delilah Full Member

ohh can you do that?! freeze it? that sounds good!! thank you xxx

17. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Vickie L - I will give it a try.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.