Shaking that weight for good!!!

Chezza30122007

Hi All

I have done a few threads before with other diets but never have any will power as my mentallity usually is "I not a big as the next girl" But I do feel it now!!

I have struggled with my weight since probably about the age of 14! When I turned 16 went on a crazy diet and lost 5 stone in 3 months! It has taken the last 15 years to put 3.5 stone back on and hope it doesn't take long to take it off!! I also have unstable thyroid disease (just had my tabs upped three months ago so fingers crossed all ok) which has made losing weight hard aswell as other symptom. Upping my tabs had made me hungrier.

It was my first day today on STW and had the porridge, hazelnut shake (with coffee) and a Vegetable soup. All pleasant! Especially the soup! Trying TFR apart from the two cabbage leaves I have just eaten :-S Already started with the bottom burpy stuff :-(

I am hoping to keep a diary - if not everyday - to keep me on track and push myself to get the weight off as soon as possible.

Just had a cup of tea and now having the last pint of water of the day.

Hopefully report another on track day tomorrow.

Second day today......slept badly (but usually do any - except I had cramp twice in the night. Never usually do! More water for me!)

Had the porridge again this morning. It isn't bad but I have read somewhere you can make cookies from the mix and add cinnamon for flavour. May try tonight, will let you know how it all goes.

Has anyone tried the Choc shake with coffee in? I am a coffee monster and may curb my appetite until the soup tonight! Mushroom flavour!

I am an habitual weigher so I went to get my scales from other house and from yesterday to today (yesterday had clothes on so taken 3lbs off for them) I am 4lbs down! Is this normal??

xx

Second day done. Choc shake for lunch, although half of it ended up all over canteen after my colleague shook it up for me. Gonna try and make the porridge cakes tonight.See how they go.

xx

Good luck with shake that weight, ive tried it before, love the shakes but im not a soup fan. Well done on your loss 4 lbs is amazing! You must be so happy. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back