shaking that weight off!

I have just had my very first shake the weight shake. It was quite nice! Had chocolate flavour, and a milky coffee made with skimmed lacto free milk and Sweetner. I weigh 13st 8lb, and I want to lose about 2 stone. I am going to measure myself today so I can see the inches shifting too!

Hi Emma - welcome. What is weight shake ? Is it like slimfast ?

measurements are such a good idea - I haven't lost anything since mid september but have lost 2 inches off my waist!! so glad I took measurements as definitely felt slimmer and been working out like a maniac so definitely lost fat and gained muscle.

Is this your first time trying to lose weight ?

Shake that weight is a meal replacement diet like cambridge or lipotrim (just cheaper!) You have either 4 shakes a day and no food at all or 3 shakes and a low carb meal. It shifts weight quickly, but its hard work to keep it off!

omg - that is tough going! I'm really struggling with the shakes on this 9 day detox - I just feel hungry all the time!!

will you go for the 4 shakes ? or 3 +1 meal ?

I'm going for 4 at least for the first 4 weeks to kick start my weight loss. I've got just over 2 stone to loose and I can do half that in the first month if I'm strict

I ordered some samples of these, they were all really quite nice (the chocolate bar, the caramel shake and the chicken soup) even my faddy eater partner agreed so I've ordered enough to do the total food replacement for two weeks (the 4 shakes/etc per day, no meal option).

They should arrive tomorrow but I've got a friends birthday at a Chinese banqueting place on Sunday, so not expecting major results first week. :S

I'm trying to loose weight so my doctor will refer me for diagnosis of a CFS type illness - he still won't actually tell me where the goal posts are, but I'm aiming to get into the 'safe BMI' range (BMI's being a crock notwithstanding) and then he can't argue.
I tried Yokebe shakes previously and they actually worked for me - these shakes are lower calorie and bigger variety, so I'm actually starting to feel optimistic.

Back