Shaking the weight off-Sho's weight loss diary

Stats:
Shona
13st 7lb (85.7kg)
5ft61/2

So currently on day two of Lipotrim just indulged in a lovely strawberry shake for lunch ;). Over the past six months or so I've noticed my weight creeping up and up. There are lots of factors I could blame I lost my mum in May and comfort ate the entire time. Then started a new job that was completely sedentary in an office. Prior to this I was a nurse in a busy nursing home so was never off my feet so it was a big change going to a role where I was sitting all day. And in my wisdom I did absolutely nothing to make up for this reduction in exercise and general movement.

I could blame these things but the fact is I just love food, bad food. Take away's, meals out, snacks, cheese, chocolate (Oh gosh I have to stop I'm actually drooling over my laptop). I always said if I won the lottery I would eat out for every single meal just cos I could. Some might call it an obsession but every needs a hobby.

Prior to Christmas my boyfriend told me he was considering doing Lipotrim again, he had previously done it a few years before hand but had to stop when he was admitted to hospital (for a completely unrelated reason to Lipotrim- no panic there!). He had done it for about six week and lost two stone. Well... ladies and gentlemen when he told me he had lost two stone in just over a month my curiosity was peaked. I started doing some research, reading your diaries and threads on this forum and decided 'You know what ShoShoNotSkinny you go girl, you can do this!'

So me and t'other half are currently on day 2. I do have to say it's nice having him going through this as well so we can both complain to each other. More importantly , I'm really quite a competitive person and there is no way I will let him win by breaking the diet and having a sneaky snack. I must win at all cost. (Not in terms of weight loss, I imagine he'll have bigger results as he weighs a bit more than me)

Hmm how's it going so far? Meh, alright. That's all I can really say. Yesterday I was starving all day which is quite unusual for me because there are day when I can go until 5 and not have anything to eat, maybe it was psychosomatic. I haven't really had any headaches and I'm not overly tired or weak. My biggest problem is I cannot stop thinking about food, allll the food. I spent half the day looking up restaurant reviews and menu for no reason. Just because I'm a glutton for punishment. I am hoping that once I'm a bit more used to it these cravings will settle down.

Big obstacle this week will be that I have to go out with friends to a pizza place then the cinema. I just keep telling I shall seat sipping my black coffee while they have pizza feeling very proud and smug...maybe!

Overall I'm not too sure how much weight I want to lose, ideally three stone but I think I'll judge it off my overall appearance and how I'm feeling. I don't want to end up losing so much that I no longer look healthy.

Hopefully it's all going well for guys too. Tis hard but I just keep focusing on the result rather than the journey to get there!

Day 4

Not going to lie the past few days have been hard. After being so cocky about not getting any headache and feeling fine I felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks on Wednesday night (Day 2). My head was splitting, I felt so dizzy and demotivated. In fairness I definitely have not been drinking enough water so really need to step up on that.

I've decided I'm going to stick to this for six weeks. Originally I intended to just keep on until I got to a weight I was happy with, but I need a deadline. I need yo know this isn't forever! Who know maybe by six weeks I'll be so used to I can just keep going.

Slightly dreading this weekend, have to meet friends for dinner. Think I'll just say to them I'm join them towards the end rather than sit watching them eat for ages! Also I'm so used to picking up a wee bottle of wine on the way home from work on Friday and having a few glasses to unwind.

Haven't weight myself yet, kinda scared too in case I haven't lost anything and all this work has been for nothing! Good luck to everyone else doing this crazy diet! We're all in it together

Good luck - I am on week 2 and weight is falling off me, i think its really important to set goals and look at a end date something to look forward to!

Stats:
Shona
13st 7lb (85.7kg)
5ft61/2

So currently on day two of Lipotrim just indulged in a lovely strawberry shake for lunch ;). Over the past six months or so I've noticed my weight creeping up and up. There are lots of factors I could blame I lost my mum in May and comfort ate the entire time. Then started a new job that was completely sedentary in an office. Prior to this I was a nurse in a busy nursing home so was never off my feet so it was a big change going to a role where I was sitting all day. And in my wisdom I did absolutely nothing to make up for this reduction in exercise and general movement.

I could blame these things but the fact is I just love food, bad food. Take away's, meals out, snacks, cheese, chocolate (Oh gosh I have to stop I'm actually drooling over my laptop). I always said if I won the lottery I would eat out for every single meal just cos I could. Some might call it an obsession but every needs a hobby.

Prior to Christmas my boyfriend told me he was considering doing Lipotrim again, he had previously done it a few years before hand but had to stop when he was admitted to hospital (for a completely unrelated reason to Lipotrim- no panic there!). He had done it for about six week and lost two stone. Well... ladies and gentlemen when he told me he had lost two stone in just over a month my curiosity was peaked. I started doing some research, reading your diaries and threads on this forum and decided 'You know what ShoShoNotSkinny you go girl, you can do this!'

So me and t'other half are currently on day 2. I do have to say it's nice having him going through this as well so we can both complain to each other. More importantly , I'm really quite a competitive person and there is no way I will let him win by breaking the diet and having a sneaky snack. I must win at all cost. (Not in terms of weight loss, I imagine he'll have bigger results as he weighs a bit more than me)

Hmm how's it going so far? Meh, alright. That's all I can really say. Yesterday I was starving all day which is quite unusual for me because there are day when I can go until 5 and not have anything to eat, maybe it was psychosomatic. I haven't really had any headaches and I'm not overly tired or weak. My biggest problem is I cannot stop thinking about food, allll the food. I spent half the day looking up restaurant reviews and menu for no reason. Just because I'm a glutton for punishment. I am hoping that once I'm a bit more used to it these cravings will settle down.

Big obstacle this week will be that I have to go out with friends to a pizza place then the cinema. I just keep telling I shall seat sipping my black coffee while they have pizza feeling very proud and smug...maybe!

Overall I'm not too sure how much weight I want to lose, ideally three stone but I think I'll judge it off my overall appearance and how I'm feeling. I don't want to end up losing so much that I no longer look healthy.

Hopefully it's all going well for guys too. Tis hard but I just keep focusing on the result rather than the journey to get there!
Hi I'm on day two like you I struggled yesterday but feel better today . I want to try and do some exercise but chemist told me I should hold off for a couple of weeks until I'm used to diet. I hope the cinema went ok Hun the social gathering are the hardest I guess x

Back