Shall i swap from ww 2 sw

whoopsadolly

Silver Member
Hi all, was after a bit of advice please. I'm currently doin ww but was thinking of swapping to sw. A friend of mine has just lost 2 stone on sw & I'm tempted to giv it a try. The only thing is I tried it about 18 months ago & had really slow losses, the leader kept telling me I wasn't eating enuf. Wot do u think?? Any help will b gratefully received. Thanks Gail xxx

Compared to ww I find slimming world a doddle. Sometimes my weight loss is slow (average about 1 lb a week) but the joy of not weighing and counting is worth it. I reckon Sw would be easy to follow for life whereas ww is not. So long as you try and get a third super free with every meal I'm sure you'll be fine. I find the support at meetings is better in Sw although that might just be that I have a good advisor/leader. Apart from anything else a slow loss is much better for you and a pound a week soon adds up to not far short of 4 stone in a year.

I'm so looking forward to the new slimmer me going away on holiday next Christmas :)

Good luck x

Before you make the change I'd ask yourself why you want to change, is it just because your friend has lost weight on SW? If you are having loses with WW & are happy then I'd leave it at that, I'd only think about swapping if you're not happy with WW.

I've never tried WW but I like SW because it fits in with all the family, eating out is easy, there is minimal weighing, & I can eat until full, still have wine & chocs.

Thanx girls. Bin thinking about swapping for a while. Ive bin finding I eat my points whether I'm hungry or not & was using em on crisps/choc etc. think wiv sw u can't get away wiv that. I hav lost weight on sw b4 & let myself put it all back on :( searching for that magic diet that I can stick 2. Got all the sw books & starting tom xxxx

Back