Shall i?

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hello all,

Well I was wandering how everyone is doing over here? And how are you finding calorie counting? I have done sw for over a year and lost 1.5 then my losses were flitting between 2lbs and then completely stalled so since November I have been doing ww where i have very slowly lost 5lbs, to which my losses have stalled again, I'm getting really fed up and thinking of a change again, I'm currently trying trial and error with ww my reducing weeklies ect.

I have 9lbs left to loose could anyone offer advice on cal counting ?

Hi. I've only just started cc myself so can't offer much advice as yet. Maybe give it ago for a week or 2 and see how you get on. Do you gave a calorie allowance on ww?

WW works on a point system, and your allowed so many points per day if I remember rightly...
Your best bet I recon would be to down load my fitness pal, it will recommend how many calories you should have and helps with keeping track of cals consumed and looking up what food has what calories.
Have you considered the following...
Do you drink enough water?
How much processed food do you have?
Salt intake
Exercise?
Even though you have your ideal goal weight how much body fat do you have left to loose?
these are all things that are worth thinking about, that could effect your weight loss.
I find cc very easy, and the support here is fantastic, best of all it's for 7 days a week, not just 1 hr once a week. Give it a go for a while and see how you get on x

mcv said:
WW works on a point system, and your allowed so many points per day if I remember rightly...
Your best bet I recon would be to down load my fitness pal, it will recommend how many calories you should have and helps with keeping track of cals consumed and looking up what food has what calories.
Have you considered the following...
Do you drink enough water?
How much processed food do you have?
Salt intake
Exercise?
Even though you have your ideal goal weight how much body fat do you have left to loose?
these are all things that are worth thinking about, that could effect your weight loss.
I find cc very easy, and the support here is fantastic, best of all it's for 7 days a week, not just 1 honce a week. Give it a go for a while and see how you get on x

Good advice, best thing i done was get my fitness pal.

Thanks, I have it already downloaded and I will start using it, I'm giving ww another week then I will start with cc, I exercise as much as I can, this week I've done very say since Sunday and I aim to drink 2 ltrs a day if not more, I'm not sure on fat to me I have loads on my tummy.

Did you know that the tummy muscles, out of all the muscles in our body are the least used? When doing your day to day chores consciously think about pulling yr tummy in

Ive also found that it encourages me to do more exercise. I like the idea that can use some of my cals from exercise, if i go over a bit. But its still early days, as i only started sunday.

I am always thinking about my tummy ha ha as I hate it so I always try pullin it in! I've been doing sit ups everyday this week an will try to carry it on, I do Zumba body combat Pilates boxersise and walking

I started cc on Wednesday having moved over from sw (although my food diary is still heavily sw biased).
I've found that since logging my diary on MFP I have been overeating most days so cc is limiting my calorie intake. I have lost 42lb on sw but nothing for the last 2 months! Needed a change! X

Did my first Zumba on Sunday lol never realised that I had no rhythm or co ordination lol.. It's alternating each week so this Sunday we have body combat, never done that before so should be interesting.
Look up kettle worx a lot of people do it here I've just been looking it up tonight ;)

mcv said:
Did my first Zumba on Sunday lol never realised that I had no rhythm or co ordination lol.. It's alternating each week so this Sunday we have body combat, never done that before so should be interesting.
Look up kettle worx a lot of people do it here I've just been looking it up tonight ;)

Kw is fab!! 20 minute workout and sweating cobs with shaky legs after! And u barely move from the one spot!! X

Back