• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shameless self yay wooooo hoooo

PurpleSky

banana phone
I've lost my first stone on sw now(plus .5 lb) its great as i'm not fitting into my 18 sized clothing now. Still a long way to go but its been an awesome month so far. Was only weigh in today due to the referendum voting taking over the hall. Sooooo shiney next week :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congratulations! :)

leighxx

I've lost 16 1/2 lbs so far, went off the boil last and sts (after a chocolate binge). 2 1/2lbs from getting club 10 so hopefully after tonight's weigh in (but then again had 54 syns of alocohol on Saturday night so we will wait & see). Anyway back on point I don't see the weight loss in myself but I think that's cos I was squeezed into my jeans so badly that I had to undo the button throughtout the day, but now I gotta keep pulling them up :D. Think I'll start to see it when I gotta buy them size 12's nearly there I think ;)

Well done thats fantastic! Just think how amazing you will look and feel at your club 10 and when you are getting size 16 clothes!! Xx