Share your top tips...

Babybollo

Please share your top tips on making the Lipotrim diet easier.

CHICKEN SOUP: I've bought a chilli grinder and I now add a few sprinkles of dried chilli pepper to the chicken soup. Adds a bit of spice!

CHOCOLATE SHAKE: Personally I dont like coffee, but I know some add it to their chocolate shake.

FLAPJACKS: Taste nicer toasted

MINT & NETTLE TEA: I dont like black tea so this makes a lovely alternative (with one table sweetener)

What are your top tips??

Mint Strips in your Mocha! Makes such a difference :) Also in the chocolate shake as you get a lovely mint shake.

DO NOT USE salt, pepper, curry powder or anything else with the soup*. These can affect the ketosis process and lead to increases in fluid retention and blood pressure.

My top tip to make it easier would be to promise yourself that you would not give up L.T when you feel low, emotional, or when craving. If you want to stop then do it when you are rational and in control on a weigh in day so you can get advice from your pharmacist and re-feed properly to safeguard your loss. :p

I like to make my chicken soup into crisps. Mix with a little water until a soft paste and then add a little Tabasco sauce ( not alot its red hot!) then spread thinly onto baking paper and put in microwave for around 30 secs keep watching as they burn really easily I wait until they have a little bit of brown vein running through them you know they are Gunna be crisp then. Wait until cool and peel off the paper. Sprinkle with black pepper. C

Back