Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Be Good To Yourself Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni is incredible. It's very creamy, and great if you're a cheese/cream fan. 7 points for the whole pack, but I have half for lunch with some sliced cucumber and soy sauce, gives a great crunch and kick.

3.5 for lunch - life saver when I'm hungry and low on points for the day/going out for dinner!

Just want to say thank you to everyone that has put this thread together it is BRILLIANT! Only joined the site yesterday and am giong to explore the rest of the site.
I have some questions though...
Is there a "formula" for finding the point value? The only thing I have is a little purple booklet with "Success" 1 2 3 on the front - (Is that Vintage points?)it's years old but my "bible" at the moment. Anyway - many many thanks for the info in this thread. Hope to meet you all soon, Di

A big thank you!

Just spent hours reading this thread and would like to thank everyone that has contributed to it. It’s certainly a mine of information.
I just joined yesterday so have a few questions:
How do you work out the points? I have no calculator so is there a simple way of doing it? I do have a very old booklet with “Success” 1 2 3 on the front, it’s been my bible for many years but it needs updating as there are things on sale now that were not at that time.
I look forward to meeting you all. Am off now to look at the rest of the site. So many many thanks to all of you, Di

Hi all! I'm very new to minimins and still finding my way around, so please excuse me if I'm doing wrong by asking in this thread, but could anyone tell me what the Discover points of Muller lights are, please? Thank you... :)

My favourites (sorry if they have already been mentioned)

Tesco Value Fish Fingers- 0.5 each
Tesco Value hoops (like hula hoops)- 1 per bag
Greggs Skinny Popcorn (sweet and salt)- 1.5 per bag
Breadsticks - 0.5 each (does differ slightly for each brand)
Tesco Value Jaffa Cakes- 0.5 each

morrisons mini breadsticks are lovely and you can have 25 for 1 point. I also love seafood sticks which are usually 3-4 for 1 point depending in the brand

Still working my way through this thread, so apologies if I'm repeating!

New Covent Garden Soup - Minestrone is 1.5pts per 1/2 carton. It's delicious! Tastes so fresh and yummy that 1/2 carton is plenty for me.

Tesco Mango and Blackcurrant Sorbet (1pt per scoop) + Askey's cup Cornet (0pts) = YUM!

Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight Bars - 2pts each.

Cadbury's Light Chocolate Mousse - 1pt per pot :)

Sharwoods Stirfry Wet Noodles 150g portion - 3pts with a chicken or veggie stockcube are almost as good as the 9pt supernoodles IMO :)

Tesco Mr. Jelly Lollies - 1pt
Del Monte Raspberry Smoothie Lollies - 1pt

Muller Rice low fat - 2pts (the toffee flavour and the vanilla custard ones, when heated up are HEAVEN!)

Last edited:
Back