Sharnie's Food Diary, weight diary and moans

pingushaz

Ok woke up SUPER late today, so instead of breakfast went straight onto lunch,

3 Eggs, Chicken and 28g Cheese ( HEX)
All whipped up into an omlette and totally syn free! YUM

For dinner im thinking

Rice fried in frylight and tobasco with some mushrooms and onions and peppers and chicken on the side! Again thats totally SYN free
Now how shall i spend my syns, any ideas?

Also i cooked a LARGE chicken yesterday, took off all the skin bones and fatty bits and shredded it all now i can have chicken lots this week! and is cheaper than buying breast fillets!

Last edited:
So i had chicken for dinner with fried rice ( in frylight ) and some mixed veg! was so yummy! and im not feeling hungry! if i do get hungry i may have a tin of tuna later... nomnom.
So my thought of the day is whether, red green or extra easy days work the best! hmmmm

I think i have a thing about chicken at the moment, for breakfast i had ready cooked chicken breast pieces in spaghetti!!! only because ive ran out of cereal and all i have is golden syrup porridge which is packed full of syns!

i wonder how much weight i will loose in my first week! aslong as it is a step in the right direction i am not really too bothered! however having food like omlette and spaghetti with chicken i cant see how im going to loose weight even though its all free!

Back