Step 1 Sole Source Sharon's CWP Diary to Success with NO RETURN !!

Sharr76

Hi all,

I am probably what you would call a serial yo yo dieter....I have been on every diet you can imagine and there was only one which worked for me, I lost 23lb in total but that took me a good 9 months or so, and as usual I put all the weight back on again....

I have a wardrobe full of clothes from sizes 14 to 18.....but over time I could see myself just getting bigger and bigger.

Me and hubbie went to Barcelona for a long weekend in March this year, I hate my pic being taken, one was taken and when I looked at it on my laptop I thought you fat cow! what do you look like......

That pic was my motivation to start this diet.....I was sick of looking and feeling frumpy and not having clothes that fit me nicely....

I read about CWP for a few weeks and then I set my mind to go for it, so I started on the 6th May 2013. My consultant is lovely and she has played a major part in helping me get to where I am now and where I want to be in a few months time.

My son and his girlfriend emigrated to Australia in Feb this year, I have booked a flight for the 18th Sept this year to see them, they have no idea I am on a diet and I cant wait to see my sons face when he see's a slim mum, hopefully he will still recognise me....

So that is my second motivation....I have my 5th weigh in tomorrow and I have been on SS all the way, I have not had a blip or anything I have stuck to SS right through..

I will post that pic soon too xx

My progress so far started on the 6th May 2013

Starting weight 12 stone 12lb

Week 1 - 14.05.13 - 7lb loss
Week 2 - 20.05.13 - 4lb loss
Week 3 - 27.05.13 - 3.5lb Loss
Week 4 - 03.06.13 - 3lb loss

Another 3.2lb off

Starting weight 12 stone 12lb

Week 1 - 14.05.13 - 7lb loss
Week 2 - 20.05.13 - 4lb loss
Week 3 - 27.05.13 - 3.5lb Loss
Week 4 - 03.06.13 - 3lb loss
Week 5 - 10.06.13 - 3.2lb loss

Well done your doing great, your son won't recognise you when he sees you, keep up the good work, you'll be at your target in no time xx

Back