• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sharpie pen and food all syned up

Okay I might be the last one to twig onto this but I thought I would share just incase and I think this is really helping me. I have been through all my cupboards in the kitchen and wrote syn values and weight or portion size on everything. And when I get home from shopping I do the same, it might sound like I have got to much time on my hands but it's a really great way to keep a quick track of my syns and stops me just grabbing food when I'm hungry.

Hxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
did that the other week when I won a directory as the raffle prize at group... ( this weeks was supposed to be an exercise ball.. think the C's trying to drum up some more ticket sales.. )

I do this too! It's so useful especially when you're stood in front of the cupboards with no idea what to have!

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
I do this - it's a great reminder when you are hungry and need to eat but don't fancy free foods.

:thankyou:

what a lovely idea, i think i may just do that. :)

I've done this for a while and find it's really useful, especially if you're in a rush or have had something stashed away for quite a while!

haha this is so funny I just did the exact same thing a few days ago. Whats the point of writing on a piece of paper when you can just write it straight on the packet!
I also used a sharpie marker pen (they are syn free lol)
:)