She thinks shes made of candy!!

DaisyEden

Didn't fancy the usual newbie header!!

I have just purchased the 3 month deal for ww online - ex meeting member - can no longer get to meetings so braving it alone!!

Head tells me to start tomorrow!!!
Heart says - please step away from the crackers, cheese, chocs, biscuits, nuts, ect ect ect

So... Tomorrow it is!!!

Despite the whole 'new years eve' thingy!!
Not a drinker - I'm sure I can survive!!!

Hi. How much did you get your online member ship for? I'm thinking of swapping over to online only as find it hard to make my letting a every week but don't know if I'd be able to cope with out the meeting and support

Hi,

It is on offer at the mo..
£11 odd a month (for 3 month up front)
Usualy a £29 odd activation fee but that's removed by paying 3 up front.

There is the option to pay for one month - plus activation fee

X

Aww lovely thanks think ill change over then! Seems Easyier to fit in with everyday life online x

I did online couple of years ago and lost four stone in a year... Any way things happened and I cancelled membership but two stone has crept on so signed up again... I think online is fab really strict with myself and am honest when I weigh! Good luck girls!

Well done on the loss Claire!!!

Nice to hear an online success story!!

I must admit I was nervous at going it alone - I kind of like the group atmosphere, but time just isn't on my side lol

It really suits me I think you just need to be honest about what your doing and track your food and weight properly and you'll be fine. Years ago I went to classes but I hated the leader and found it cringe worthy! Rather find out information myself through forums and Facebook group have joined than at a meeting x

I'm an 'on-liner' after years of serial meeting re-joining and I love it! I finally realised that the meetings weren't for me, but obviously that is a personal thing. There are plenty of people on the forum who 'go it alone' successfully, so best of luck.

I joined online through quidco. Got £30 cash back therefore it was free ;)
Can we add friends on the ww app? Does anyone know how that works?

You have to go in through the website simply filling you can add me clairetwinkletoes though don't tend to use the forum a lot....

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt join on-line or group. im just a minimins loner. and ive so far managed nearly 6 stone in nearly a year so far. keep positive. this board helps so much hen your having down days/weeks xxx

Wow well done on loosin 6stone!!! You have some great will power!! Go you!! Xx

Back