Shedding the weight to a new woman....

She-Ra

Heya (waves)

Just thought i would share how i feel since shedding 4 stone 6 lb

I bought an outfit today in Chocolate colour pure Linen in a size 14 thinking i will get to soon, well i do now, right this very minute woohoo,
I also bought myself Xen-Tan, YSL foundation, Touche Eclat, eye lift cream, i'm having my hair high lighted on saturday and i still have a month maybe 6 weeks to go :D:D:D
I am proud not to be embarrased by walking in Jane Norman or Top shop.

Just wondered what everyone else had done for themselves.......

And i have looked for before pics but hated the camera so i dont really have any good ones :(

It's sharing your experiances such as this that spurs us other folk to reach our goals too. Well done, i'm so pleased for you. :)

Woweee,She-Ra you go girl!

You have worked so hard to get where you are and deserve to flourish yourself in all these wonderful things.

So far i had my haircut shorter and actually love shopping now,used to despise it. Also treat myself to new makeup too.

Saying that only buying cheapy clothes until i get to target and then going to splash out in Next and Fatface but the highlight for me will be purchasing my expensive knee high boots from Duo.( Never been able to wear them due to my chunky monkey calfs) Also wearing more skirts ;) So i have lots to look forward to

Ohhh,make sure you do get round to posting a pic,we want to see the new you :D

Slinky i know exactley what you mean, i bought an outfit New from ebay from Next, its for a wedding i am going to in june, and its corset style, jeez i wouldnt have bought it in a million years but its fab and i am so pleased with it, i hope to take the few things i have bought in the cleaners to be taken in when im at target. I have even got 3 thick wide belts lol 6 months ago i probably wouldnt have even got them round me thigh :D:D:D:D

Slinky i know exactley what you mean, i bought an outfit New from ebay from Next, its for a wedding i am going to in june, and its corset style, jeez i wouldnt have bought it in a million years but its fab and i am so pleased with it, i hope to take the few things i have bought in the cleaners to be taken in when im at target. I have even got 3 thick wide belts lol 6 months ago i probably wouldnt have even got them round me thigh :D:D:D:D

Lol i can so associate to this.

But you sound great,have come on leaps and bounds and no doubt have a new found confidence :D

That's fab she-ra, congrats.. you have similar stats to me and i am on it nearly three weeks so it is great motivation to read your comment... well done. my weight loss last week wasn't too high but a loss is a loss and I hope it is more this week, fingers crossed :):)

Back