Sheepishly Restarting....

*rach**

Hi everyone,

I'm here with my tail between my legs! This time last year I had lost 2.5 stone and was feeling great, unfortunately I fell spectacularly off the band wagon and back to my exact start weight from last year :( I know I can do it and sensibly but wanted to find anyone in a similar position who could do with a buddy!? My current weight is 14.11 and my goal is to be in a size 10 (currently a 16).

I do like to exercise so will be back to the gym or running. My main problem is as I work as a nurse doing 12.5 hour shifts it can be too easy to find an excuse sometimes! Any ideas or suggestions welcome and I hope to meet a few of you lovely people! :D

Probably the biggest challenge is to improve your metabolism - doing 12.5hr shift does not help with it - so your body is naturally susceptible to gain weight by storing more fat (burn less calories) -

So instead of cutting down on your food intake, have you considered a short term b12 diet?

Hiya,
I'm the same, I started SW in October last year but it was down an unlit hill in the local village so when my friend quit I did too as I don't drive (She did).
Am restarting SW on Monday and hoping to lose 2.5 stone by Christmas.

I've recently restarted after also falling off the bandwagon quite spectacularly over the last year! I'm following the slimming world diet and hope to lose about 2 stone by Christmas! How did your weigh in go? x

I've recently restarted after also falling off the bandwagon quite spectacularly over the last year! I'm following the slimming world diet and hope to lose about 2 stone by Christmas! How did your weigh in go? x

2 stone is a good goal and doable! :) have had 2 weigh ins since u last posted as i weigh on a monday. 7lbs in week 1 and 1lb off this week :/ how about you katie? X

Back