Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SHEER LUXURY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Aaaaaaa love is............a lovely CD oriental chilli soup!!!lol:p
    Now I know this sounds sad..very sad in fact...but last time when I was on CD(back in jan this yr), Mike)icemoose) posted about a half price sale that was on for house hold goods on Amazon.........and I bought myself a Kenwood frothy mixer. Up until now we have only ever used it for milk shakes and cold CD shakes......well I decided to try it to make my lunch time(well after noon tea time!!) soup!..........:drool: well its blooming lovely...really creamy, and smooth(well apart from the bits that are supposed to be there!!) and I cant wait till tonight to make a lovely tom soup in it!!

Just thought I would let you all know!!!!

Just sat here drinking it not feeling deprived at all!!
    lOu X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lou.
    So far the oriental soup is the only one that I have tried and enjoyed, but I am willing to give the others another try.

I use a hand blender on my soup and again its great!!!

Well done on coming this far by the way.

Kerry-Ann

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    YAY!!!! I have a Frothy maker too, and I love making my LL banana shake in it, hot with a teaspoon of coffee too. I have never tried soups, but maye tonights mushroom planned for tea will be made that way!

Thanks for the idea!

5. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Sarah,

I never really thought about making the soup in it as I thought it would go lumpy and I just cannot abide lumps!:sick0019:they really make me want to throw!!! sorry TMI!!!lol

But I was really suprised as it was lovely!!!

good luck for the soup tonight,...........let us know how it goes. BTW I just made it like I would do a cold shake then put the heat on. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.