SHEER LUXURY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Aaaaaaa love is............a lovely CD oriental chilli soup!!!lol:p
    Now I know this sounds sad..very sad in fact...but last time when I was on CD(back in jan this yr), Mike)icemoose) posted about a half price sale that was on for house hold goods on Amazon.........and I bought myself a Kenwood frothy mixer. Up until now we have only ever used it for milk shakes and cold CD shakes......well I decided to try it to make my lunch time(well after noon tea time!!) soup!..........:drool: well its blooming lovely...really creamy, and smooth(well apart from the bits that are supposed to be there!!) and I cant wait till tonight to make a lovely tom soup in it!!

Just thought I would let you all know!!!!

Just sat here drinking it not feeling deprived at all!!
    lOu X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lou.
    So far the oriental soup is the only one that I have tried and enjoyed, but I am willing to give the others another try.

I use a hand blender on my soup and again its great!!!

Well done on coming this far by the way.

Kerry-Ann

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    YAY!!!! I have a Frothy maker too, and I love making my LL banana shake in it, hot with a teaspoon of coffee too. I have never tried soups, but maye tonights mushroom planned for tea will be made that way!

Thanks for the idea!

5. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Sarah,

I never really thought about making the soup in it as I thought it would go lumpy and I just cannot abide lumps!:sick0019:they really make me want to throw!!! sorry TMI!!!lol

But I was really suprised as it was lovely!!!

good luck for the soup tonight,...........let us know how it goes. BTW I just made it like I would do a cold shake then put the heat on. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.