Total Solution SHELBYS EXANTE DIARY

Hello!!!!

So my box of goodies just came and i'm starting Exante total solution tomorrow, Am excited!
I have tried literally every diet going and for me I see this as last chance saloon. Im 25 with a little girl who is 20 months i've managed to shift 1st 4lbs since I had her dipping in and out (probably more out lol) of various diets since she was born.
I am in no way fooling myself thinking im ever going to be a proper skinny minny as i'm quite thick set but id be happy at around 11st which does fall into the healthy weight range for my height. Any advice and encouragement is more than welcome :)

Shelby

just a quick thought while It comes to me i'm expecting a fair amount of negative comments from those around me, especially when I go to my parents for lunch on saturday and pull out my meal bar, has anybody else experienced this? what have been your responses? Shellie x

Last edited:
Morning, so have just woke up and weighed myself for my official start weight 14st 9.75lbs, miraculously I've dropped a few pounds over night! Will let you all know how the first morning/day goes.

Shellie xxx

All good upto now feeling alright, got a bit of a headache but still feeling positive xxx

Hi Shelby and welcome. Hope lunch at your parents went OK today. It is difficult when people disapprove of the diet but I just focus on why I'm doing it and take no notice. I don't bother trying to debate the point but rather avoid discussing it. I'll be keeping up with your diary and hope you do well.

Back