Shells diary :)

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Ok so I have an exante diary but obviously need one on here :) hope tomorrow goes as well as today! Fingers crossed :)

Welcome aboard hun, the plan is ace and these guys support fantastic. Sure you will find it a breeze after exante

Xxx

It's a lot easier because with the meal packs I can convince myself I'm having proper food lol

shellreed2011 said:
It's a lot easier because with the meal packs I can convince myself I'm having proper food lol

So I wake up this morning with the dreaded headache and wind lol oh well the only way is down :) still not updated my ticker to the weight I put on I think I'm a bit ashamed :(

Plenty of water and paracetomol

It's fantastic the meal packs, protein and veg options

Xxx

So I made it through another day :) feeling quite positive :)

heya shell just subscribin so I can keep u goin !! Xxx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 11 WI - 13.13 (30.53)
Total Loss - 1st 12lb

Hello sweetie :) glad my conscience has arrived :)

shellreed2011 said:

So I'm still here still doing ok only problem I'm having is that on my phone I have to use the quote section to post anything!!

shellreed2011 said:

That's right I'm here to keep a close eye on you!! Lol xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 12 WI - 13.13 (30.53)
Total Loss - 1st 12lb

Morning Shell...... I'm keeping an eye on you too :) How's it going? xx

I'm doing ok Hun still here am freezing today though so think mr ketosis is on his way :)

So it's weigh in day today but I have decided to be sensible and not weigh as its time of the month and I ALWAYS gain and it goes as soon as its ended so I'm not weighing until its gone so I don't see a gain and get disheartened :)

Great idea.

Omg this Ribena plus is a god send! I've already drunk 4l and its not even 1pm!!!

Still here lol still going and feeling pretty confident :)

Am feeling a little disheartened today it's only showing that I've lost 9lbs in 12 days and as I lost a stone in the first two weeks last time it's thrown me off a little bit :(

Well I'm still here :) although with the kids off school I've no idea how I havnt raided the fridge lol

Your doing grand LOL I hide the kids choccies up!!

Your losses are great :)

Back