• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shelly's Exante Journey From Start to Finish - Weekly WI :-D

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
S: 13st12lb G: 10st7lb
Hi all, just completed 1 week on 100% with a minor blip of alcohol on Saturday evening :-S and lost 8 lbs! Whoop whoop... Just think what I would have lost without the blip...i'll have to see this week. Roll on next weigh in x x Good luck everyone who hasn't had a WI, and well done to those who have!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

heffer

S: 13st8lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.84%)
Yay, well done :)

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Week 2 WI - after a week of daily weighing I have finally managed to shift 3.5lbs! Feel good as I am now in the 13's (just) but hoped for a little more ;-) Need more off next week (and different laxatives) x

Timetoslim

will achieve target
S: 18st2lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 3st2lb(17.32%)
:girlpower:yay well done shellyn .. your doing great, glad that you are now in the 13's

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Well after a not very good week I have lost 1.5lbs. Not bad but not good either! I am blaming TOTM and it will continue until later this week. I want a better loss next week then I will do AAM week x

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Sorry its a little late but after a bad few days last week, I did put on 3lbs on tuesdays WI so hope to have that off by next weigh in. I was 2lbs down on friday but did go out last night. Not sure if any damage was done. The truth will be revealed on next WI

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Morning all! Just had WI and lost 5 lbs!! That does include last weeks increase of 3lbs but now off!! I have now lost 15lbs in total. I am disappointed in a way I lost this in 5 weeks but I am discounting 2 weeks as I did eat (and drink) the wrong things....beer, curry, pizza, etc etc. But head is now focussed and I will continue to lose!! Yay!!!!!

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Morning, just weighed in and lost 3lbs this week. Could have done better but did WS on friday and had a couple of drinks last week. TS through to 20th now! X

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Not done an official weigh in over the last 2 weeks as I have been up and down and not been 100% committed. I will wi on Tuesday and hope to be back to 22lbs loss or more. Watch this space x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins