• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SHHHHHHH.....

oh so quiet...................im in a noisy mood! xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
I can tell hunni...hehehe lots of advice and ass kickings going on xxx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
I'm here, no social life whatsoever!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol are you zapping G ??? You dont need a socail life you have a handy hubby hehehe

G you have a different dress piccie for every day, you dont have to do that for me xxx

Abs zapped... check, arms zapped.... check, arse zapped..... not yet can't handle too much excitement at once!

Can't help meself G, I've tried to tell myself don't worry G won't mind but it's just no good :D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
LOL SEXY LADY..... I am gutted..been too weak to do mine now for 3 days :( ,,,but i reckon i will start again on monday

SBR08

S: 10st4lb C: 8st7lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 1st11lb(17.36%)
is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to have a 'normal' social life while on LT? i feel like im becoming a recluse

yep i do, although while out i am far more social i think and happier.

LOL SEXY LADY..... I am gutted..been too weak to do mine now for 3 days :( ,,,but i reckon i will start again on monday
Aww hun are you still feeling rough?

now ya showing off xxxxx but still look gorg!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to have a 'normal' social life while on LT? i feel like im becoming a recluse
Social life lol ....NO CHANCE!!! But, the again, its not for long...there will be plenty more oppurtunities to make a fool of mysle fafter LT!! At least i will be skinny doing it lol

just have, and nearly knocked the lap top onto the floor xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Aww hun are you still feeling rough?
Not great hun... but i am managing 3 shakes now so on the mend...side stepped the docs as you know what they are like lol oops naughty me...but, my new bod comes first!!!

just have, and nearly knocked the lap top onto the floor xx
Careful don't want to damage your equipment :eek:

Not great hun... but i am managing 3 shakes now so on the mend...side stepped the docs as you know what they are like lol oops naughty me...but, my new bod comes first!!!
Naughty, but I know what you mean, as long as you are on the mend though xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast Weight Loss Diary 4