shift work

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

I have started working different shifts, so i will only be able to attend my class every couple of weeks, however there are no other classes in my area that i could go to every week either :(

so do i just weigh myself at home on weigh in day (my scales always weigh me the same as at sw) or go to a different class every week? but that means using around 3 different classes in total

also if i weigh myself at home can i write it in my book or would i have have to wait for the consultant to write it in every few weeks?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it all depends, i know some consultants are getting strict on people paying for classes they have missed, if so would be better to explain and go to another class, also depends if you feel that it's better for you to go to class and be weighed, if it makes you more likely to stick to plan.

4. MrsAH

MrsAH Full Member

I think there are special rules for shift workers, it's at the back of the yellow thin book you got in pack I think. HTH

5. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it is, says
    4. commitment fees (back Fees) are payable if a member misses a week. Exceptions to this are.

Shift workers - provided the shift worker notifies the consultant in advance, of which weeks they cannot attend because they have to work. If the shift worker misses weeks for other reasons, then they must pay for the missed week.

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

ah ok thanx guys :)

xxx

7. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    when i used to go class and i worked shifts (still do) the consultant asked me to get a letter from work to prove i done shifts. i dont think they would accept it if you missed like 2 or 3 weeks in a row either.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.