Consolidation shirataki noodles - OK for PP day on Conso?

curvygirlie

Any of the ladies who use shirataki noodles know if it's ok to use them on the one PP day in Conso? Don't want to jeopardise the water loss normally lost on the PP day if the noodles are gonna kybosh it...

I'm having my PP day today instead of 2moro as I know will buckle under food pressure tomorrow (family coming over for tea so will make a PV Dukan friendly meal)

Had my chicken for lunch but not sure I can face more meat again tonight, was thinking about making my noodle frittata minus the cheese allowance...

Personally I wouldn't risk - PP days in conso have to be pretty strictly pp...

That was my thinking....

bummer :cry:

Last edited:
LOL - it's amazing how horrible pp days seem once you are only doing them once a week!

i dread 'em coming round each week. PP day is totally pants!

Doesn't help that I'm starting with the lurgy either :sick: There's nothing like carbs to comfort when you're feeling like poo. :(

If it's any comfort, PP in Conso is a trillions times nicer than in Stab ;) (leastwise "in my day" we were advised to keep away even from egg yolks if we'd had a particularly "rich" week... and to keep to white fish and chicken. YUM!)

Yes, i believe in Stab PP are white PP days-

God help me if i think it's bad now?!! lol!

I remember early nights being a regularly Thursday thing ;)

I can SO relate to that comment Maintainer!:)

well, I've survived another PP on conso!

Almost blew it though.. Hubster 2nite asked me if i wanted anything before he went out to the pub. I told him i wanted to know where he'd hidden the big bag of chocolate aero balls (orange flavour- my fave)

He bought them for me on an impromptu visit to Morrisons yesterday (i told him to hide them or else i'd eat the whole bag in one sitting - he is such a feeder at times!)

he said 'are u sure you want to undo all the hard work that you've done today?' I so nearly said yes.....

but i didn't - so i'm off to bed..

I hope you dragged him with you... (all in the name of "distraction" of course... and the extra calories burned won't hurt ;))

This is me every week on protein day, early bath and bedtime so I'm not tempted by the fridge

Me too - my other strategy is big bowl of frozen yogurt in bed

Back