Shiritaki noodles

They're great Maxie... very filling & soak up the taste of a sauce completely. If you get them make sure you rinse them before using them, they're a bit smelly when they come out of the packet.

And make sure they're not the tofu ones.. xx

Thanks, not tried them yet but my boyfriend is on Atkins-style diet due to his arthritis (he has a starch allergy bizarrely, which exacerbates his condition) and misses pasta.

Where do you get them from? Saw them on sugarfreesheila.com but she's in America and was wondering if you could get them at Tesco or just online?

Thanks :) They didn't seem to pricey at the site I linked to, it's just always nicer to avoid the delivery charges :)

He is totally banned from ANY refined carbs so hope they might almost replace pasta for him!

I get them from China town in Birmingham

erm... I'll have to see if I can remember Stephen, I know the location but can't remember the name, they are cheap though, 99P I think, I buy quite a lot of stuff there.

You're lucky being so close Jim. I just ordered some, if they're good I'll get my sister to get some in the Chinese supermarket in Bristol.

I can't wait now :)

I still can't remember the name, but it's the Chinese supermarket at the back of the indoor Market Stephen.

You can get them from holland & Barrett, they also do a pasta shape and a packet of rice. They're quite expensive though at £2.50 per pack for two people x

Back