Shocking

Karazykat07

Silver Member
I have just been looking through Ebay and out of curiosity looked at LT on there.
Quite shocking really that someone is selling shakes that expired the end of Jan and some that expire next week.
People are bidding on them but i would never entertain using anything out of date.
Makes you wonder if people read the listings properly.

Are they cheaper than what you get at the pharmacy? Some people are just desperate to lose weight but want to do it quickly and cheaply.
I actually think LT is quite reasonable for a week supply, it's the same as a weekly shop for food anyway.
But expired food produce, are they allowed to do that?

I agree Bev about it being good value. People always rant at me that it's expensive but it's not.
When i am not dieting i easily spend more than a fiver a day and if you count take aways etc it's far more than that.
I know it's a best before date rather than a use by date but even so i wouldn't like to risk it.

They are not allowed to sell them on Ebay either.. They are supposed to be done under supervision from a health professional... Quite scary when you think about it.. Out of date, and left to your own devices??!!

I think then it might be those people who don't understand that are nay saying. Perhaps they didn't lose weight because they're treating the TFR shakes as a Maintenance programme or visa versa, or still eating regular food and treating it as a slimfast thing.

If I'm honest I was probably eating the same amount worth of food I mean add it up - satuday night take away (my share) probably at least seven quid then a fiver at least on sweets!!! It's a small price to pay to be healthy and slim.
I wouldn't buy anything not from chemist anyway as you can't be sure it's not fake

Back