Shop bought flavoured water

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nessajill, 14 December 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. nessajill

nessajill New Member

Hi everyone :)

Can anyone help me please, I have done various VCLD's including the Cambridge and the Atkins and a friend told me recently that apparently there is a flavored water that you can buy from the supermarkets that doesn't contain citric acid and therefore is permitted on these types of diet as it does not affect ketosis - does anybody know about this at all - what water is it and what flavours are permitted - any replies will be greatly received.

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya nessajill!! :wavey:
    Welcome to mini's :D
    I am not sure of the answer to your question re. flavoured water , but if you pop into the cambridge diet forum on this site; Cambridge Diet Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum someone on there might know the answer!! ;)
    Good luck with your weight loss journey,
    :party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

4. RainbowCookie

RainbowCookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.76%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi & Welcome.

Im not sure on the flavoured water front.. I would take yourself off to tesco and spend a few mins looking at labels if no one here can give you an answer. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.